1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Warlock Hunt | Witch Victory

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Oct 11, 2011.

1. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

Oh good. So... without further ado, or...?

2. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

Vote Player: hgf

3. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

Vote Player: hgf

4. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

Well there's also the chance that you two are of the warlock faction. It's pretty damn unlikely though, I think. How about you give me some time to write my answer before you mindlessly lynch one of the few remaining pro-town players okay?

---------- Post automerged at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Meant of course, Irene and mishie. Will reply with a longer post in a minute.

5. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

hgf, you do realise that we all know that Fen was the Warlock right?

6. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

First of all, if the enchantress and assassin are the witches that are alive, it means that the occultist has been dead since from atleast when Vesvius died. That means they haven't gotten any info on the NK's from then on. I really don't see how they could have pinpointed the thrall or why they would keep him alive.

Second of all, I'm the Psychiatrist. That's why I flipped out at The Santi. I admit that I've been really bad at playing this role but it's also pretty hard to get anything reliable from the info I get. Silens, The Santi and Kensington are the ones that diagnosed as crazy when I investigated them.

That's all. I really don't have any way to convince you really. Let's see what happens.

---------- Post automerged at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

How does that make it impossible that one of you is the thrall and the other joined the warlock faction as the lover? Or am I missing something?

7. Geabe

Geabe Guest

This is what happens.

Lynch Vote: hgf

Very bad links, hgf, very bad indeed. Very poor attempt.

---------- Post automerged at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Because, hgf, where are the real Lovers, then? I think you are forgetting, in your poor defense, that it would be crazy for the real Lovers not emerge by now.

8. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

And you sir, are a witch. That's only one part of my defense and even I admitted it was really unlikely.

9. Geabe

Geabe Guest

I am sorry, I misread.

Three people on the Warlock Faction, you say, which makes you the innocent? Then why would people advocate the Killing of the Rogue Warlock? Answer me this, why?

10. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

Btw I'd appreciate if someone rescinded their vote for now if you think there's a possibility I'm pro-town. Because sooner or later the last witch will come and vote me dead.

11. Geabe

Geabe Guest

You would like that, would you not? You want to give the Warlock Faction a chance of winning. Yes, this time, I am directly accusing you.

12. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

What? I already said that it was unlikely that there's three people on the warlock faction. And yes if there were, it would make me innocent because I'm 99% sure that you and Ashaya are the last witches. People would advocate killing of the rogue warlock for many reasons, such as staying under the radar for being the thrall. But I'll repeat. It's pretty damn unlikely that that happened. You can see just by looking at their posts.

13. Geabe

Geabe Guest

Oh, and Irene. I shall get to that. Give me a little time to do so. I am the Detective.

hgf, diversionary tactics. Unlikely is as good as saying its probably the truth, which by the way, screams "I am the Thrall". Reverse thinking.

14. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

Rescind Vote.

Because this amuses me. Why oh why must everybody be playing games?

15. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

Seriously dude, wtf? Voting to lynch me isn't directly accusing? Besides you're only talking about the point I made first, which I myself admitted was a long shot.

16. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

My dear hgf. Dear, dear hgf.

Mayor votes
    jon (13): ashaya, fiat, ves, lungs, fenraellis, vira, dhulli, moridin, geabe, castiel, santi, silens, lutris
    lutris (2): little knee, kens
    Day 1 Lynch Votes
    dhulli (12+2): fiat, lungs, vesvius, vira, castiel, moridin, rubicon, nemrut, geabe, mattsilver, kens, mishie | lutris, hgf
    little knee (1+1): ashaya | dhulli
    lungs (1+0): santi

no vote: Silens Cursor, Jon, addictedforlife, Little Knee, Fenraellis, Irene
    Day 2 Lynch Votes
    little knee (12+2): Rubicon, The Santi, Fiat, castiel, ashaya, lutris, nemrut, geabe, Irene, addictedforlife, Moridin, Jon | Mishie, Lungs

no vote: MattSilver, Vira, Silens Cursor, Vesvius, hgf, Fenraellis, Kensington
    Day 3 Lynch Votes
    Fenraellis (10+1): Castiel, Vira, Kensington, Moridin, Vesvius, Jon, Nemrut, MattSilver, Geabe, Ashaya | Lungs,
    Vira (0+1): | The Santi,
    Geabe (1+0): Silens Cursor,

No vote: Mishie, addictedforlife, hgf, Fenraellis, Rubicon, Irene
    Day 4 Lynch Votes
    Vesvius (7+0): MattSilver, Irene, Fenraellis, Mishie, Geabe, Vesvius, Castiel

No Vote: Ashaya, Lungs, hgf, Addictedforlife, Nemrut
    Matt: Mayor no vote, Day 1 vote dhulli, Day 2 No vote, Day 3 Vote Fen, Day 4 vote Ves
    Hgf: No vote Mayor, Day 1 Deadline vote dhulli, Day 2 no vote, Day 3 no vote, Day 4 no vote
    Ashaya: Mayor vote Jon, Day 1 vote LKnee, Day 2 vote Lknee, Day 3 vote Fen, Day 4 no vote
    Geabe: Mayor Vote Jon, Day vote dhulli, Day 2 vote Lknee, Day 3 vote Fen, Day 4 Vote Ves
    Moridin: Mayor Vote Jon, Day 1 vote dhulli, Day 2 vote Lknee, Day 3 vote Fen, Dead Day 4
    Vesvius: Mayor Vote Jon, Day 1 vote dhulli, Day 2 no vote, Day 3 vote Fen, Day 4 vote Ves
    Jon: Mayor Vote Jon, Day 1 vote dhulli, Day 2 Lknee, Day 3 vote Fen, Dead Day 4

Geabe, if you're detective, give me all the roles you saw dead.

Not voting yet as I want to see Geabe's response.

17. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

For what it's worth, on day 4 I didn't have time to vote in any way. I have no excuse for the other times.

---------- Post automerged at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Although I have to say that any thrall worth it's salt would vote for Fen on day 3. He couldn't be lynched anyway and it was pretty obvious he would be lynched that day.

18. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

Matt, now will also be a good time for you to role-claim... Convince us. Why are you innocent? I mean, could witches have known dhulli is BoD and NK'ed you to clear you? It's still possible. I'm suspecting everyone now.

19. Geabe

Geabe Guest

Dhulli died. Dhulli was the Benevolent Old Dame.

Little Knee died. Little Knee was the Martyr. This would make Fenraellis' claim of the Thrall's power accurate. I believed Fenraellis because of this Martyr power.

Then, Mayor Kill was effected on the second Night. Fiat was targeted. Fiat was the Priest. Ouch.

As we all know, Fenraellis was the Rogue Warlock from Day 3 failed Lynch.

Day 4, Silens Cursor was Lynched, and this is when Silens Cursor was true-claiming Spiritualist.

Day 5, Vesvius was Lynched, and this confirmed Fenraellis' saying that Vesvius was a Witch. Specifically, he was the Necromancer. This confimed the Witches not having information after the death of Vesvius.

Also, Vira provided us with a bit of information. Moridin was the Occultist.

Needless to say, Jon was the Demon, and Fenraellis the Rogue Warlock.

The Night when The Santi and Aekiel both died, the Dancer stopped Dancing. One of them has to be the Dancer. However, The Santi was false-claiming since both Silens Cursor and I are innocent, possibly to divert the Rogue Warlock's attention for a failed soulsteal and a Desperado Lynch.

To sum up:
    dhulli: Benevolent Old Dame
    Little Knee: Martyr
    Fiat: Priest
    Silens Cursor: Spiritualist
    Vesvius: Necromancer
    Moridin: Occultist
    Jon: Demon
    The Santi: NOT Mad Scientist, probably Dancer (?)
    Aekiel: Probably Dancer (?)
    Fenraellis: Rogue Warlock
    Castiel: Desperado
    Vira: Dirty Old Bastard

Kensington, Lutris, Nemrut, addictedforlife, and Lungs are unaccounted for.

I must admit, The Santi and Silens Cursor fiasco confused me, since there are only 3 witches dead.

Lutris, however, did give me a weird vibe, that he needed to survive. This would place him under the Warlock or the Town category. Since he is not a Warlock, he must have been Town.

And needing to survive, in Town, basically means a likely information role. He must have been the Psychiatrist or the Mad Scientist. If he IS the Psychiatrist, then hgf, you are the Thrall.

20. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

Lol, all your information after the occultist is gone is roles we all knew already. Nice try.