1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

What do You Look for in a Girl/Guy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Giovanni, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

American by birth, Southern by the grace of god (A
    I dumped my boyfriend recently, I hated being in a confined relationship and it made me feel trapped, so I broke it off... Se la Vi!

2. Rain

Rain Pirate Navigator of the 7 Seas

I simply don't care anymore. *shrugs* If I find someone I like, sure why not? But I'm really too twisted to find anything more than just sex in any sort of relationship.

I'm too much of a masochist for romance. :roll:

Still, I'm usually attracted to dark hair and eyes. Anything else, within reason (in other words, not extremely large or stick thin), is fair game. I go for the personality than anything. Though, I am starting to think I should just go find myself a sadist.

Who knows, it might actually work out. *shrugs*

(Sorry about angsting all over your page. ^^)

3. Lady Ghiradelli

Lady Ghiradelli First Year DLP Supporter

Hmm...
    I suppose they'd have to be able to have a conversation that doesn't include sports, preferably an interesting conversation too. And music. I'm very picky about meh music...I'm rather partial to green eyes, and a darker hair color...Auburn is cool to. Abuse taking necessary, as I have a tendancy to hit/poke/stab with pencils at random moments....Everthing thing else is conditional.....

On the other hand.....

I have no interest in males at the moment ( Although our school is relationship-high -.- I dun understand that..)

4. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

LOL :)
    I'm sure you would. Aren't words with many meanings fun?

5. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

Thank you Giovanni!

6. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Your welcome m'lady :)

Words with multiple meanings are great... Especially in AP Biology. Watching a movie on Evolution/Sexual reproduction here was one of the more memorable quotes.

Man: There are lots of ways to concieve.
    Women: We tried all off them.
    Man: There are lots of ANGLES that you can take.

The whole class was rolling around on the ground laughing for like 5 minutes before we stopped.

7. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

Lindsay Lohan in mean girls - perfection

But now, i am dissapointed

I'm Scottish, so i have a weird accent to all u americans, but ppl say i was born american as i keep coming out with american words (all the shows i watch probably) and when i was in america, picked up an american accent in days

but its gone now *sigh* but i plan to move over when im older

8. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

When I was in London for a while I picked up that accent...too bad I lost it.

9. Silent

Silent Kinky Wench

At least you had an Enghish accent for a while. Midwestern accent here - it's rather boring.

10. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

Most European accents are very sexy, personally, American accents are very bland and blunt, English accents are lighter and more 'manuverable'.

11. Cervus

Cervus Raptured to Hell

I don't know, I suppose it depends what region of England your from. Personally I have a Mancunian (Manchester) accent. There's no way in hell I'd want to sound like a Jordie, or worse still a Scouser... :puke:

But then there's those poor bastards from Birmingham... :wall:

12. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

*nods* very astute, just like how Southern Americans are more laidback than Northern Americans.

13. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Indeed. I dont think I have any accent... lol. I lived in Australia most of my life but I never picked it up, thank god.

14. Allowaycar

Allowaycar Second Year

Qualities to look for: Smart, funny, open hearted, independent, strong willed. Looks are a bonus.

Thin girls..........ick. There is nothing sexy about being able to see hip bones sticking out.

As far as accents go, I have a southern accent, but I speak proper english. Not alot of southern slang terms. So I speak well with a proper south accent...........and NO, that does not make me a redneck.......other things do 8)

15. MadEyes

MadEyes Seventh Year

Even though I’m Latin, I’ve been told that I have a more European accent when speaking English, however fain it is. Spanish is my first language, English my second and French my third, so the combination is all up the air, and I can pick an accent in a few days.

As for what I look for in a girl? That’s easy; the eyes.

I was terribly spoiled and my dearest girlfriend and now best friend has the most stunning Green/Amber eyes I have ever seen. So I’ve found that I’m partial to girls with light colored eyes. Any hair color except red goes, and I’m also partial to lighter complexion.

Intelligence to go with a good personality is a must, and many times has overridden whatever other preconceptions I’ve had of my perfect girl. In any case, I usually go for strong willed, independent women that can give me a run for my money and keep me on my toes.

16. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

South Carolinian, eh? I loved visiting there, Palmetto bugs and all. Nashvillians aren't as sexy.

17. Allowaycar

Allowaycar Second Year

South Carolina is a great place to be, and contrary to popular belief the people are actually quite nice.

Palmetto bugs are scary.

I've been up to Nashville, but its like everyone up there is from somewhere else originally. Just weird.

18. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

Well, your capital *is* barely above sea level! I didn't think that the Palmetto bug weren't that bad. I loved being around the people ther too.
    We're getting alot of Mexican people here now.

19. Allowaycar

Allowaycar Second Year

I just don't like bugs period. And those things get fairly big. They have a tendancy to fall onto you when you are walking under trees at night.

I do alot of walking/jogging through the woods on my families land, so I see them alot.

Damn annoying things.

We too are getting alot of mexican people moving into this area. I don't have a problem with them, or any immigrants, I just wish they could speak english.

20. UnholyWarlord

UnholyWarlord Fourth Year

The Great Icy wasteland that is known as Canada
    I have a strange mix of an Upper Canadian(Ontario) accent and English(London) one. It changes depending where I am. When in Canada and Mexico, I sound Canadian. When in Europe, Britain and the US, I sound English(London)