1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice

WIP What's Her Name in Hufflepuff by ashez2ashes - T -

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by Nemrut, Aug 4, 2018.

1. JErosion

JErosion DA Member

This slice of wizarding life just served up another portion.

2. JErosion

JErosion DA Member

FYI this story is being Mirrored on FFN, also this has updated to Chapter 19 https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13041698/19/What-s-Her-Name-in-Hufflepuff

The story continues with its Friendship is Magic formula while prodding along with the plot of the first book(as of chapter 19 they have yet to make it to the Norbert incident), while making magic more fun than anything Rowling did. Also Hermione has a vindictive streak, and any chances of the Golden Trio getting together isn't going to happen outside of some sort of cataclysm. Also on the Spacebattles site there is a group of short side-stories that are interspersed between chapters

3. JErosion

JErosion DA Member

4. KGB

KGB Death Eater

I rather like this. It's light and fun, with clever twists on canon to keep you hooked.

Kinda reminds me of Harry Potter and the mysterious curse of the girl who lived. But that might be the use of problems eleven year old girls have for comedy more than anything.

Overall this might be my favourite OC centric story since Natural 20

4/5

5. JErosion

JErosion DA Member

Whats Her Name in Hufflepuff Chapter 23

And this chapter marks the end of Kasey's first year, with an interesting end.

Through hard work Hufflepuff managed to beat out Slytherin in points for the House Cup, but as in canon Dumbledore rewards Harry and Ron a ridiculous amount of last minute points robbing Hufflepuff of the House cup. Which is fertile ground to grow some resentment between the Badgers and the boy who lived

The thing about the fic is it still manages to be funny, and not just grin, but actually make my old ass laugh out loud.