1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Which HP fanfic if made into movie would become a blockbuster?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rick, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Purplear

Purplear Squib

I think that the crossover The Black Prince would definitively find some success on the big screen- or at the very least, as a tv series, given how beloved both Harry Potter and ASOIF are atm...

2. Justin

Justin Squib

High Score:
    The Lie I've Lived could be a great comedy flick, just imagine the scene where Harry discovers he remembers his father's life.

Oh wow that's so cool.
    Omg that's my mother.
    Cringe.

3. Kogitsune

Kogitsune Disappeared

High Score:
    I know people are gonna be mad at me but I have to admit that I like the idea of Methods of Rationality. I think it would make a pretty interesting movie, though I have to admit that their are other fixes that would definitely do better. But still, their are alot of scenes that would make great scenes in a movie and I think it would be more of a scary movie style parody, but with a more intelligent actual story under it. Still, the Scarry movie franchise is pretty damn successful, and I realy think MoR would be alot better then thst bs

4. Agent

Agent High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Well, judging by Cursed Child, apparently any old fanfiction can be made canon/into a movie.

But, to add my own 2 cents, I think Browncoat, Green Eyes could do quite well. Not as an action story but more as a thriller/drama with maybe a bit o an adventure thrown in as Harryan co try to figure out what happened to the Wizarding World.

5. Xiphos Pila

Xiphos Pila Squib

Probably a black comedy, it would certainly have to be quite Au and not simply a retelling of cannon with one minor difference.

6. lyrica412

lyrica412 Squib

High Score:
    There are so many listed that I haven't gotten around to yet but from the few I've read I think Prince of Dark Kingdom would be a pretty epic series to make into a movie. Plenty of action, good characters, and of course an interesting plot.