1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WiFom City: The Spirit Tunnels

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Titus, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

I'm in agreement. Also, I thought you were the Spirit Tracker..did you purposefully drop that hint?

Since I was a townie but vanilla I was hoping to take a NK but that didn't work out. Just with the way the setup is, that means it was pretty impossible to get to Guardian Angels? Or am I still not thinking it through?

2. Maiden

Maiden Muggle

Really? You seemed neutral to me by the end there.

And no, it doesn't prove it. This was an odd game.

3. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Can't argue with that.

4. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

Agreed. There was a rule suggestion being floated around by Lyrium, on the minimum amount of posts per day (not Day)? I'd like to look into that if possible.

5. Maiden

Maiden Muggle

Just know that you made us scum happy.
    ..Bad Zennith. XD

6. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

@Sloth: Nah, you're okay. But you kind of sound like a twelve year old.

7. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Lyrium you played well but you really need to push lynches/scum reads more. And voting final day was really dumb, scum could technically blitz on that

Sloth, I really desperately need to see you as scum in a game. Evidently I misread you d1 hard.

Same to Rubicon, because no lynching looked so damn dumb, but we played on the same side in that Mason chat.

Proph I actually read you as St early because you were so damn quiet. Im watching you more closely from now on :p

Burk, hope you enjoyed your first game. Please NEVER talk about games in progress at all outside of the thread. Even if you and sloth were scum together it would be unfair. /the other rules. All good though, you did well with claiming, and I think as you learn what are general town/scum tells you'll do great on here.

Maiden and snowvon, you guys were fairly null to me. Both of you could post a bit more. Snowvon you need to scum hunt a bit more. Maiden, sorry about the wifi outages which makes sense in the infrequent posting

Font, I tried :(.

Cythare, terrific posts. I would have hard read you town if I didn't have mod feedback otherwise.

Shame on sesc/caligula for the flakes :(

Thanks ika for being terrific, and blab as well

In all fairness I would consider this a scum win, at least in my eyes.

---------- Post automerged at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Can only post so much via my phone apparently

MathBlade, your logic may need a bit work as it didn't seem town perspective to me. Learning town/scum tells will be really useful for you too. Sorry you got mislynched so early :(

8. blab

blab Second Year

Well, one good thing about this early end is that Proph now has time to write something for Brass&Tax, right? Right? Right?

9. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I actually chuckled out loud

---------- Post automerged at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Zennith, you let me down hard this game man. I can't believe I was counter wagoned with town d2. Your playstyle is eerily similar as town or scum, which I guess is kudos to you in some perspectives...

10. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Sorry, Citrus.

I really should have replaced out - I can't access DLP for half the day, and on top of that scum apathy hits me. I can't fake my aggressive activeness as scum (I probably can, but that just takes so much energy out of me).

11. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Do you mind pointing out where? I'm not sure if I don't remember or it was inadvertent...

12. Cythare

Cythare Muggle

Wait, what?

I can dig.

13. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Yeah, that was surprising to me too, frankly.

But yeah, I know. I kind of strive for that, but maybe I shouldn't, since people tend to read me as scum because I get annoyed easily.

14. Maiden

Maiden Muggle

By the way, Snow. I love LPS. :D

15. Cythare

Cythare Muggle

Thanks for the kind words! I enjoy being scum a lot.

16. Sloth

I'm a little over halfway done with a bottle of wine, so that'll happen.

17. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

People have RL issues or bad internet or a million other legitimate reasons that could stop them being active. Modkilling lurkers is stupid and would ruin games. And didn't you once say that lurking was a legitimate scum strategy?

If you really want to stop lurking then just policy lynch the person with the lowest post count by the end of day 2.

18. Cythare

Cythare Muggle

Would you say it's in front of you?

---------- Post automerged at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

TBH, I think that the revealless aspect of this game was also a boon to lurking scum. On the occasion where they do post, it's still important later in the game to compare to confirmed players.

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

<3

10char

20. Sloth

Cytha, will you play more games here? Sorry about this one being kind of a mess as soon as you got here.

OH YEAH.
    This is why I didn't see Maiden as scum. It was her second game.
    I'm on my fourth and haven't been scum once. That is so unfair.

I want to try scum, I'd be a GOD.

...That said, I hope I don't get it next game, I just want to relax in it, something simpler that doesn't fall apart despite ika's excellent attempts not to let it.

All in all, if nothing else, now I know what to look like in Proph. It'll be harder for him to get past me.
    I'll continue to press for questions to be answered, so please save us all the misleads and answer them.
    ...And I honestly could not keep my mouth from dropping when I realized Mathblade was town. I seriously could not believe it.