1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #8

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

First off, I hate all of you. Some more than others (looking at y'all Von, Jan, Fable, Fonti, Miner, Rubi). I guess I have to thank you for at least filling 6 full pages with mostly useful content, but only so you don't expect me clubbing you over the head for filling 6 full pages with content. Ya suck, ya heard?

/r

All that aside can anyone with some experience with him explain why Reg doesn't think he's getting strung up in the town square and hung till he spontaneously combusts with the force of a thousand suns as soon as the sun rises on Day 1? Cuz I reaaaaalllly wanna drown dis witch. Like a lot.

<Reasons?>

Burn: Regfan

---------- Post automerged at 13:06 ---------- Previous post was at 13:02 ----------

Oh and sidenote, why in the ever-loving hell are we discussing all these strategies BEFORE the scum get to choose a role to drop off? Seriously curious cuz I'm confused and maybe you mafia masters can help me out.

---------- Post automerged at 13:08 ---------- Previous post was at 13:06 ----------

Also sidenote: I really miss being able to see who's in the thread, anyway we could petition to bring that back? I'm all for letting people choose to go invis, but some of us enjoy our sub-optimal play, thank you very much.

---------- Post automerged at 13:09 ---------- Previous post was at 13:08 ----------

Another because I'm on a roll here, I love this avi so much it hurts.

---------- Post automerged at 13:09 ---------- Previous post was at 13:09 ----------

Man this post turned ugly af.

---------- Post automerged at 13:11 ---------- Previous post was at 13:09 ----------

Oh and on topic now, I apologize in advance to all those I've managed to insult already in my QT. I'm sexually frustrated and now it's aaallllll coming out. Nothing personal since I only know like 3 of y'all IRL and barely at that.

Speaking of which, anybody talk to Sloth recently?

---------- Post automerged at 13:14 ---------- Previous post was at 13:11 ----------

I cannot believe y'all are gonna make me check emails and do actual work after all the effort I expended catching up. I retract my opening statement, I hate each and every one of you equally with a cool, yet passionate, fervor.

Especially you Jarizok.

2. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Well damn.

See, I'd respond, but you didn't post any of your thought and insights except for "Reg is a witch" so there's not much to respond to.

---------- Post automerged at 20:19 ---------- Previous post was at 20:18 ----------

I hate you too? I don't have particularly strong feelings towards you tbh.

3. Atum

Also I'd like to talk about the fact that this is all gonna count as one looooong post and I'm still gonna have a post count lower than Eido when all's said and done.

I swear if one of you bozos tries to scumread me for low post count later this game, I will scream both in and out of thread.

I hereby propose a switch to/inclusion of word count.

---------- Post automerged at 13:20 ---------- Previous post was at 13:19 ----------

...Just...so many sighs

4. Jarizok

At least you're not Vaimes, demanding I make premature reads.

5. Atum

Ha! You DID respond. In yo FACE!!!

6. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Atum: why do you want to lynch Reg?

7. Atum

Yo how you feel about yourself tho? And fonti if you have time but please, the auto-read is more important.

8. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

[​IMG]

9. Atum

That's for Jarizok btw.

---------- Post automerged at 13:23 ---------- Previous post was at 13:22 ----------

Newcomb, I don't need your judgement, only your sympathy, pity or disregard.

10. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I can definitely do one of those things.

11. Jarizok

I exhaled noisily.

Me and myself are on good terms. Just a little bit of self loathing, but don't we all?

---------- Post automerged at 20:28 ---------- Previous post was at 20:25 ----------

Oh, the question about Fonti was also at me.

I think she's jumping the gun on Miner, but I like the energy.

12. Atum

Vira: because he's a no-good, dirty, low-down, backwoods witch? Or because I can't read those enormous text walls without slamming my head into my keyboard? Or maybe it's the inconsistent vibes toward pre-game and the purpose there-in some people I can't remember seem to have picked up on? Or the forced feel of his reads after getting slammed for not living up to his overhyped meta?

I've honestly forgotten at this point.

13. Atum

Well don't tease it then leave it, which one?

14. Jarizok

Atum Do you have any reads at all besides Regfan?

Jan? Newcomb? Rubi? The other veterans you're supposed to be familiar with?

15. Vira

High Score:
    While you're tying Reg to a pyre, could you tell me about this meta? All I know about Reg is that he's a mod and he's nice.

16. Jarizok

It just struck me as particularly strange to randomly priestclaim someone. Stranger still now that the Eido post has made it clear that Aco doesn't know his priest yet.

Did you transition your RVS vote on Rubi into a real vote based on his weird tone?

17. Delphine

Delphine First Year

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16)

Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. (Matthew 6:1)

I was posting from a church at the time that I was speaking solely in verses. I felt an onset of mentally detaching from the game for a couple of different reasons and was trying to head it off.

A false witness will perish, but a careful listener will testify successfully. (Proverbs 21:28)

I think #136 & #138 reflect the mindset of someone who is not image-conscious. He speaks his mind confidently that he will start wrecking house with reads later. Reg is at his most vulnerable in the early game regardless of his alignment, and I think he'd just be more inclined in general to wait to post (dude seems like he's craving interpersonal interactions) until he can give the game his full attention as a witch.

18. Atum

Nope! Just kidding, but if you want all that outta me you're gonna have to do something for me.

How would you personally define optimal scumhunting? Hit me with some deets and if it's a good effort I'll tell you about Jan (who I really have only played a few games with) and RUBI the automated intelli- I mean super intelligent player!

Btw, your last assignment, you get an A for spunk, a B- for execution and a resounding Dreadful for effort. Do better man, it would be a Troll but I know how hard things can be your first couple Days here.

Listen, I don't know what you want from me. I've already subtly implied that I know jack-all about this wacko so I can't tell you much. What I DO know is that he came in super hot talking smack about not being lynched. I ALSO know that Rubi the humanoid artifici- I mean fantastic human being seems to respect his ability as do some other people which to me suggests this jabroni is pretty decent at this whole mafia thing, even if this is the way cooler WitchHunt variant.

And knowing all these things I know I find it hiiiiiiiiighly suspicious that he's felt off to me from his first post. That's it, it's pre-game yo. Relaxify ya feel?

19. Vira

High Score:
    Not that far, but I’m okay with leaving my vote on Rubicon for now.

For Arceus so loved the world that he gave his one and only Mew, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have infinite Master Balls. Amen. (Zapdos 12:5).

I feel like we are all children and Atum is the one adult in a suit and a backwards baseball cap trying to blend in.

20. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    "Our thirst for blood satiates us, soothes our fears. Seek the old blood, but beware the frailty of men. Their wills are weak, minds young.

The foul beasts will dangle nectar and lure the meek into the depths. Remain wary of the frailty of men. Their wills are weak, minds young. Were it not for fear, death would go unlamented.

Seek the old blood. Let us pray, let us wish to partake in communion. Let us partake in communion and feast upon the old blood." (Amelia 11:4)