1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #9 Halftime Edition

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Jan, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Delphine

Delphine First Year

Witch Hunt #9: Halftime Edition.

Vote Count 2.4.

Fable [3]: Vaimes, Silver, Fable.
    Citrus [3]: dC, his fluffiness, KaiDASH.
    KaiDASH [2]: Rubicon, Citrus.
    Vaimes [2]: Owner, Jarizok.
    Jarizok [1]: mal.
    mal [1]: Miner.
    weiyaoli [1]: Beruru.

Not Voting [2]: Cobalt, weiyaoli.

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to softlynch and 12 to hardlynch.

Today is a 96 hour Day. Deadline is at Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 4:00:00 am (GMT+1).

2.1 l 2.2 | 2.3
    1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9 | EOD1

2. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Fable:

Going on a purely tonal/emotion level read, his start of the game is fairly chilled out/relaxed and happy. He's making jokes, going along with fluffy jokes from other people.

e.g.
    He's excited to play (NAI, but in my opinion, after what must have been a very stressful wolf game in RWBY, this is probably +town, though obviously can be easily faked)

His exchange with Citrus/tom makes me feel mixed. I actually agree with tom that his reasoning is somewhat off. But I'm not sure tom would defend Citrus in the thread to a partner. Weak anti-(knowingly)-align I guess.

Other thing is the interaction with Acio. It does give me some hesitation Fable himself is the one that points this out in response to someone that I can't be bothered to go and search up right now, but he's right. I don't think Acio/Fable can be knowingly aligned. (fake edit: oh it was in response to tom of all people lol)

Will definitely re-evaluate later if Fable is still alive, since he literally did just win a game from bussing everyone, but for now happy to leave it aside.

#1129 is an interesting post to make. In a town!Fable world, I think it gives quite a good insight into his PoV. Wanting extra motivation to do stuff is good, I'm just not sure I can buy the shift from this to the whole "just lynch me" post a bit later that happens.

He does a couple quick ISOs, I roughly skimmed over them, nothing too out there. His Acio ISO in particular though I agree with most of what he says. I'm feeling pretty good about his play after he said to vote for him in an attempt to pick it up a little.

The Citrus ISO I can see what's he is thinking, but I mostly disagree.

Then #1328 is a giant swing in mood/tone.

The no-lynch suggestion and this response to Jari's prod at it is somewhat out of left field. I'm really not sure what's going through his mind at that point.

Mostly the first sentence seems a little over-dramatic, given that at that point I wasn't sure how many of the votes on Fable were even serious. Maybe some of the naked votes (e.g. Rubicon's vote) piled on some pressure? But the whole zealot claim is ??? as either town or witch so...

There's one world that I've thought of that this claim happens (that I'm sure some of you guys have too), but that's drenched in WIFOM so probably not worth considering that much since it's not that useful to do so.

Like I think it definitely got a little heated there between Beru/Fable/Jari so I can maybe see this whole sequence of play.

His position on the tom CFD is pretty good.

His early stuff today fits back in again with the Fable that I liked doing those ISOs, early D1 etc...

Then #1819 and the next few posts happens. I'm mostly trying hard to understand how real the frustration at Vaimes/Acio is at this point.

I think the exchange he has with Citrus (and tries to have with Acio) reads tonally super genuine/towny. His frustration reads pretty real, so I'm happy to strengthen my unalign of him/Acio from earlier.

So in conclusion:
    -> Think he's town-y
    -> Probably not an EW with tom
    -> Not (knowingly) aligned with Acio

So I guess LW!Fable still possible, but due to my town read of him, I'm happy to table that tinfoil world until I need to re-evaluate. Since Halftime isn't until N4/5 I'll probably do that D4 at the latest. (or tomorrow I guess if something happens that makes it worthwhile doing so)

3. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Dammit, I wanted that #2000 post.

Mal, you'll notice my vote was on Acio before you replaced in. I'd like to see you do things before I decide if I want to put it back today.

4. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Hmm. Not sure where to go from here.

I guess I'll go have a look at Vaimes/kai and maybe fluff/Cobalt if I have time whilst I wait for mal to catch up.

5. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Vaimes
    Expecting your available time for this game to go up any from what it was before this post? I'll be mad at you if I pass you up on post count #

Also don't forget to respond to all my pending questions kthx

6. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Also Beruru has disappeared again (except to make that one post to defend dC) whilst parking her vote on me. zzz

7. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Yeahhh this is true...

Low energy due to feeling like she'll be lynched eventually because of how D1 went? Or kdk

8. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

But how the wagons went down D1 actually got a couple people to townread her.

9. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

beruru is almost certainly town, or at least not aligned with tom.

She had seven votes; tom had zero. Then suddenly tom was lynched. With five scum in the game and the chaos making the scum want to look good re: tom's flip, I doubt all the CFD votes were town.

---

Citrus, I'm here, just being lazy.

---------- Post automerged at 15:09 ---------- Previous post was at 15:08 ----------

Unvote, vote Kai

Citrus, why do you care if Jarizok has one vote?

10. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Because vote parking on someone that there's no chance of getting lynched today is a complete waste of the vote + obfuscated later analysis. I strongly doubt mallorean will prove me wrong by pushing on him following his catchup

@Everyone
    How long before we start piling on Cobalt for lurking the crap out of the game?

11. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

So I tried to re-read kai, but I don't think my brain is alert enough to try and make sense of some of it. So that'll probably happen tomorrow instead.

Since that was my reaction to kai, Vaimes probably isn't happening either. Have some meetings tomorrow during work, but I'll try to do some of it then.

12. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Kai and Citrus are currently voting each other, and the lead wagons (if not terribly impressive). I'd really like to hear what you've seen that'd make them the Littles.

---------- Post automerged at 22:18 ---------- Previous post was at 22:17 ----------

Ooops, you said that was Kai / acio/mal.

Still curious though.

13. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Hi Mal hi Mal hi Mal hi! Hi Mal hi.

Sorry I wasn't around that much yesterday, I was busy and then I played two games of DM... which is probably never happening again. Lol.
    This is a 96 hour day. I don't have to be at my computer 24/7. Chill.

---------- Post automerged at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Well,

I guess,

I was wrong about Acio being town.

Oops.

Vote: Mal

Also, hi Mal. lol

14. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    So your logic of why beruru is a villager is wolves bussed tom therefore there's no way they could have trying to bus beruru before that?

15. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

That's awfully specific.

Hi Mal! Let's powerwolf and get citrus lynched.

---------- Post automerged at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Et tu, Vaimes?

16. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Acioxys the deoxys

Okay, so I can understand you moving your vote off Acioslot given the replacement. But why on earth would you chuck it on someone for a reason this thin when your previous vote was a high justification vote on me? That kinda makes your conclusions from the tom reread seem fake :/

This is in fact questionable, although at the same time it seems weird to pocket me and then not be around to try and take advantage of it so idk.

I can confirm this is accurate Acio meta. That said, Beru, what do you think of the fact that weiyaoli went back and found you posting this and referenced it when mal replaced in? This post

17. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    How much would people hate me if now that people are finally willing to vote acio/mal I said I really wanted to lynch vaimes instead?

18. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

That's a weird way of spelling Citrus.

Do you think I have a point? What's your opinion there?

Everyone; what do you make of Citrus essentially saying he was assessing the biggest even in the game thus far (toms lynch) based off a 'half-skim' and hearsay?

19. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Honestly? Can't blame him, I'd probably be in the same position if I wasn't right in the thick of the thing. I'd be more concerned if he was SAYING he had a good idea while missing key details, which is kind of what I was expecting from quoting that second post I made.

So...less scummy than I expected, mitigated slightly by the fact that his answer was close to a mirror of Jarizok's.

20. Miner

Miner Order Member

I'd be pretty cross with you.

Also hi mal. Nothing personal, but I think I need to hang you today.

Then again, if people decide to CFD Vaimes, I wouldn't be surprised.