1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #9 Halftime Edition

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Jan, Jul 10, 2017.

1. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Well personally I still think Jari is still probably town whereas I think Fable is a witch so that's why I'm voting for Fable.

I only brought up the Hunter kill thing because Beru asked me what the Hunter should do instead of killing Fable and I was confused why having some initial consensus on Fable getting shot by the Hunter pre the owner claim meant Beru thought we couldn't lynch him and have the hunter shoot someone else.

In terms of who I think the Hunter should target, no idea yet. My other scum reads (apart from owner) are kai and Beru, but I'm thinking I probably need a small revamp of my reads of the whole game tbh.

2. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    points at fluffiness

3. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    This may be selfish if I do die whether by hunter or lynch, could I ask the spiritualist to save their role to use it on me? You need to know how badly you're all doing.

---------- Post automerged at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

Fluffy has actually found witches though.

Vote:dC

4. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    Ah, right I see. I think the Hunter shot consensus settled on Fable largely because he wasn't a wagon but people still wanted him dead.

---------- Post automerged at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Oh I see, you've tripped into the same alternate universe Jarizok did where I had nothing to do with tom getting run over. Is that where you two got your witchy powers?

---------- Post automerged at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Actually hang on
    Fable --- Sell me on Jarizok being town?

5. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Also how embarrassing is it that the person you all want to kill has the best reads out of anyone here? I had newcomb, owner, dya, rubi all as villagers and tom as a witch and I kind of have to assume mal was a witch so afaict I'm 6 for fucking 6 right now.

6. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    ok to be fair everyone had dya/Rubicon as villagers and if most people didn't have tom as a witch the CFD would have flopped.

...why do you have to assume mal was a witch, though?

7. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

DC has been posting self-deprecating stuff about RWBY all game long so as we don't expect too much from him. I'm not going to quote them each time but I'm sure you've all picked up on it. Town DC might very well also do this, but it's scummie in isolation, and the frequency makes it worse.

Town don't feel the need to mention the use of their QT here.

I'm not 100% on how familiar DC is with fluff, but either way this is a bit overdefensive. It feels like DC also realized that and was like, I'll throw in a random prompt as well so it's not so obvious.

This effortpost follows Dyachei telling DC that she thought he was scummie because he only posted that first mechanics post and then was just kinda there.

DC does the "shade is bad, so I now feel bad about x y z" thing again, shading everyone in the process. The post is also a maze of hedges on everyone from all sides combined with IIoA.

Newcomb I know how you love to hate on hedges. This is worse then my WH8 opener in my humble opinion.

Part 2 continues to be busywork, but there is a reads list at the end. I'll say having Rubi Owner and Dya at the top is a good look. Then again, the game doesn't feel powerwolfie.

Initially I had part 2 quoted as well, but there's another wall behind that after that and there's only so many walls 1 post can handle.

I may missed it, but I think this is the first DC/tom interaction. It comes across as very clinical compared to all the :v posts. Also interesting, if not AI, that DC is reading Dya/Citrus w/w (DC was saying how Dya is overly aggressive whereas Citrus is overly defensive. I'm taking overly to mean not-natural-town. It's a weird Dya read independently as she was one of his top towns in his wall) while tom reads it v/v.

This post is dedicated to "I'm not knowingly aligned with tom".

An updated wall (#668):

Town (dC)
    Rubicon
    dyachei
    weiyaoli
    Barely Above Null
    Owner
    Fable
    Vaimes
    Acionyx
    Null (Beruru, Cobalt, Jarizok, jwlk)
    tom
    Miner
    Barely Below Null
    fluffiness
    KaiDASH
    Citrus
    Scum

I'm also realizing a pbp analysis of someone with 300+ posts is maybe a not so good idea.

8. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Yeah we've been through this a few times, the CFD was fluffy's idea, you were kind of stuck on citrus and then you just kind of awkwardly transitioned over to him.

---------- Post automerged at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

Yeah but I was one of the first people to call tom a witch. :v

I'm assuming it because I thought mal was a witch and nobody has come out to tell me otherwise.

9. Jarizok

Heh, I think you're town, but this is not a reason why. You were basically perfect last game as scum after all.

10. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    So this "awkward transition" was...what. An accident? The follow-up post telling people to pile on (when there were only two votes) was ALSO an accident? Like, I was the first vote on the thing, then fluff hopped on, then I posted telling people to pile in, then everyone else hopped on? I think that timeline is accurate and given that you can't really say I just stumbled over there to bus once it was already going.
    Jarizok --- Expecting too much out of me after RWBY is just an empirically bad idea anyway. It's less self-deprecation and more realism. I mean I was basically a secret scum player in that game >_>

11. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    This is true. :p

(though I did see one or two places I could have done better)

12. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    After Vira pointed them out in game end flavor, amirite :V

13. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Who said I thought you were EW?

14. Miner

Miner Order Member

To be honest a perfect Fable is a scary Fable.

15. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    Uh, you did? Focusing on how I totally wasn't responsible for CFDing tom basically slaps a big flashing "AND THIS IS WHY YOU CAN BE ELDER WITH TOM" neon sign over your argument.

Like. If your argument is I'm LW, why is your logic starting with "you didn't actually do the tom CFD" and not "it doesn't matter if you did the tom CFD"?

16. Jarizok

You totally are an Elder though. Sadly, I have to do actual work at my job now, so I'll have to put the ISO on hold.

17. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    something something "no u" (also I'd say "weeeeak" but my job being a shitshow during the early game is the other big contributor to my sporadicness this game)

Yanno Fable, you never did actually explain why Jari is town when I asked earlier.

18. Miner

Miner Order Member

Why is everyone in this game more inconsistent than a game of roulette.

19. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I think it makes the most sense if you and beru are both LW though.

20. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Because I have perfect reads. :v