1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #9 Halftime Edition

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Jan, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Beruru/Fluff w/w

---------- Post automerged at 08:55 ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 ----------

Btw Fluff, did you get what I waa pointing out about Citrus' wall?

2. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Oh, yeah.

RNGod gave me (Miner, Citrus, Owner), so those are the isos I'm doing.

If you want me to substitute, it can't be the first one because I'm already doing that. Also, give me reasons for it, obviously.

3. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Nope, sorry.

4. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Miner has too many posts and I'm dying so I'll save that for after I sleep, actually. Don't wanna finish this. Why do you have, like, 1/6 of the thread's posts, dude.

Owner time, because I already have Thoughts on Citrus I wanna post that I can't properly articulate after having been at a music festival for 6 hours. zzzz.

5. Miner

Miner Order Member

Because I've been around a lot and have generally been posting thoughts as I go.

Really don't think that you're spending your time wisely by ISOing me but by all means...

6. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Suggest someone else, then? RNGod just gave me these, I didn't pick.

7. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Requesting Rubicon.

8. Miner

Miner Order Member

dC, if you can stomach his posts. Rubicon's fine as well.

9. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I actually want to hear Miner's request, too...

---------- Post automerged at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Lol, simulpost.

Well... I'll see what I have time for.

---------- Post automerged at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

See what I have time for regarding doing dC after... Rubicon, I guess? Which is after Citrus.

---------- Post automerged at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

And Citrus is after Owner, which is what I'm currently working on.

Yup.

---------- Post automerged at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

I think I fucked up, guys.

This forum doesn't have a "clear all multi-quotes" button...

10. Miner

Miner Order Member

Yeah I rarely use that feature so...

11. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    How the fuck do you do ISOs without multiquotes? Do you copy and paste all the quotes into one post? That's really... inefficient.

12. Miner

Miner Order Member

I mean, there's a reason I'm not doing one until I get computer access again.

---------- Post automerged at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

Someone else might know better than me though.

13. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Not @ DC but IIRC didn't fluff literally fake something like this in a recent witchhunt here? Might have been an FS game? KaiDASH

14. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

I do exactly this. Life's a bitch sometimes.

15. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Maybe ?

It would have had to been on FS since it didn't happen in DLP wh8, and he didn't play in more recent ones before that.

He was scum in FS wh13 or 12? The one where he got lynched d2 and dob shotted me so it might have been that game.

16. Miner

Miner Order Member

Are you worried about fluff right now?

17. KaiDASH

I'm kind of agreeing with Vaimes on Citrus, Citrus pushing Vaimes seems like a sort of 'anti-meta' play.

Miner is kind of doing the same thing but it feels less icky somehow.

---------- Post automerged at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

That's my secret captain, I'm never worried about fluff.

18. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Must have been someone different then, 13 was the murderstomp and fluff explicitly didn't get away in 12 and whoever I'm thinking of did.

What do you remember of citrus' witch meta? Like, I recall him being more case-ey than he has been in this game and running through his iso everything that went down with the early lynch on him has made me like him more.

I'd give him a straight up townread right now but a majority of his content is directed towards the way people have reacted to him specifcially.

19. KaiDASH

Not Citrus personal meta, but the greater site meta where if Vaimes is town, witches generally townread him because he's Vaimes. So my thought was this is a play against that.

On Citrus specifically I don't really remember? He hasn't played in a while and before that I think the last time he was scum against me was the previously mentioned fluff game. From memory he did well but witches conceded anyway because hunter was broken in that version.

20. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I'm going to do the same thing that *vague hand wave* other people were doing with their ISO walls and put fluff/no-content posts in spoilers. That doesn't mean I won't write things about them inside that spoiler, though.

Also, I'm getting super tired and making like, ~proper~ posts is giving me a headache, so I'm going to bed. zzz. Will finish this in the morning. I know I didn't get super far, but it's 2 am and I really underestimated how long this was going to take me. I don't remember these things being this hard... I'm getting old, aren't I? Wah.

-----------------

Meme vote.

A post about hosting a game within a game? Or something? Idk. Not real.

RVS shitposting is to be expected. Contrary to later in the Day, owner was super active here...

It's RVS, but a FoS instead of a vote... feel suspicious. I know that the meme vote for Miner was already there, but... vote hopping in RVS is usually fine, isn't it?

First bandwagony vote of the game, boys. Yes, it's still RVS, but... didn't hop onto Vaimes, but did hop onto Fable. Idgi.

Time for more quality bantz with Vaimes? RVS funzies.

All posts before this were RVS + shitposting, but then... ?

????

The FoS over the RVS was real? What? This post makes me :facepalm.

Rubi's post immediately before this was a serious post about Vaimes being a Witch Role-That-Isn't-In-This-Game, and this makes me think that owner is piggybacking on that... there were 2 minutes between Rubi's post and this owner post. (also, "being a witch doesn't necessarily make him town". I'm lol.)

First bit is about the "Citrus itt", whatever that is, and then owner decides to go have a life outside mafia, which is honestly a very good decision. You should try it.

Fighting Vaimes calling her obvtown is consistent with her earlier... read? Of Vaimes. Also says "hmm" to Rubi finding her town, when she was playing follow-the-leader earlier just fine. Although I guess here Rubi is agreeing with Vaimes, so it's easy to do "If Vaimes = bad, then people who agree with Vaimes = suspicious"... but Rubi is part of the reason why owner is voting Vaimes, here. 1 + 1 = 3?

OMGUS vote on dC? Wat? I don't understand what owner means by "stiff". I can only parse this as an OMGUS because dC was actually trying to be helpful here... ?_?

Genuine question about what appears to be a Rubi meme, or shitpost? Mysterious.

owner goes back to townreading/following Rubi (and an automerged shitpost).

Asking Jari why he has a townlean on dC. Seems good.

Asking dC why he hates d1. Not contentless, but feels like filler... hating d1 is NAI, imo.

Shitposting at Miner about his scum read on Vaimes and town read on Jari.

owner is trying to make dC look bad for wanting to only pressure people who are around, but it isn't a bad. You can't properly pressure someone who isn't around unless you have, like, half the thread on them. Individual pressure matters in the moment, but unless the person is relentless, it fades over time...

First and third posts here are shitposts, but second and fourth are actually useful. (I don't like auto merge as much as I thought I would, now that I'm doing this...)

In the second post, owner asks Fable actual serious questions about her play, but in the fourth, she gets super chunnibyou about Fable's (serious?) vote on her. From posts in the future I haven't gotten to yet in this ISO, I know the chuuni stuff is NAI. I don't know why there's such a strong reaction to Fable in particular, but this is a strange pair of interactions to have with the same person.

-----------------

(will continue this after I sleep. It's time for this bear to go to bed.)

(i don't really like owner so far, though...)