1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #6

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by fontisian, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Delphine

Delphine First Year

~Vote Count 3.05~

[2] The Waco Kid ~ Aria (#1003), Prophylaxis (#1091)
    [1] Jan ~ Pozzai (#1093)
    [1] Newcomb ~ The Waco Kid (#1190)
    [1] Snowvon ~ KaiDASH (#1198)

[4] Not Voting ~ dLGN, Jan, Newcomb, Snowvon

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to soft lynch and 7 votes to hard lynch!

Deadline is at Monday, February 1, 2016 at 9:00:00 PM (Washington DC, District of Columbia time).

1.01 | 1.02 | 1.03 | 1.04 | 1.05 | 1.06 | 1.07 | 1.08 | 1.09 | 1.10 | 1.11 | 1.12 | 1.13 | 1.14 | 1.15 | 1.16 | 1.17 | EOD1
    2.01 | 2.02 | 2.03 | 2.04 | 2.05 | 2.06 | EOD2
    3.01 | 3.02 | 3.03 | 3.04

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  2. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

"after I potentially gamethrow because I'm too lazy to work this stuff out, we can discuss it"

This ofc assuming you're town and not just scum trying to fuck up town.

3. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Ok good chat.

Do you have an alternative?

4. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Omw to work atm, and need to get home reread and think, because immediate gut atm due to what you just suggested is kill 2 of Jan/Von/Kai.

5. KaiDASH

oh, right.

Your objection is that you're a witch.

6. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Nah, my objection is that consider my alignment any! or even outright scum!Plotzai, and your idea is still town detrimental.

My alternative actually, if I get the response from mod I expect on a slight uncertainty, is that if this is what's pushed today, I'll out why it's a bad play which will cause lots of wine tomorrow, but it's still more beneficial to town than what you're suggesting.

7. KaiDASH

me this game

[​IMG]

8. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

9. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I'm here and will be on for most of the day.

Will check vote counts in a couple hours or so.

10. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    i'm rereading from the start. i think this is ~about where I am at, right now:

aria - towny tone, targeted last night likely as they've been essentially hardcleared

kaidash - towny posts and activity. good points on gravedigger claim. hard to see as a witch unless he was bussing loch (which isn't a terrible play by any means, but, it wasn't necessary, so...)

plotless- post 67 reads as the gravedigger who is concerned about outing because they could be nightkilled early on and die as a cool PR, not too concerned I vested a witch tbh.

jan - good tone, good amount of interactions with the 'unconfirmeds' early on fmpov. was loch's first 'stood out to me/weird' read that was probably not witch/witch imo.

newcomb - towny activity and transparent thought processes. early scumlean on loch upon subbing into the game. still catching up to see what happened to make him flip to pass judgement on that but... loch was a bussable role for both credit and an unblockable priest kill, so... he probably would have stuck with that scumlean rather than switch off of it, I think?

waco - kind of towny in places, kind of people-pleasing in others that could be a witch trying not to ruffle any feathers, unsure.

less sure about (and going to focus on) but think I want to lynch within:

snowvon? - some good posts some less so, unsure, mostly POE.
    proph - tone seems off in places and mostly POE.
    ?fluff? - mostly POE.

---------- Post automerged at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 14:34 ----------

and I realize townreading kai for sticking on loch and newcomb for switching off is kind of hypocritical but I think they both were towny in the ways they did it? there are much more clumsy ways of going about it than each of them too, respectively.

newcomb flipping to townread loch before she suicide bombs the priest is such a weird line to take as a witch, but.. levels.

kaidash pushed before there was real reason to bus and nuke the priest plus he's towny from other things. didn't seem like tmi or trying to bus for credit/appearances, imo.

---------- Post automerged at 14:43 ---------- Previous post was at 14:41 ----------

honestly if we have four lynches I feel like we almost always lynch fluff/pozzai, proph, snowvon, and then decide between like waco/newcomb/jan, probably. but I have some catching up to do so this could change.

---------- Post automerged at 14:48 ---------- Previous post was at 14:43 ----------

this is probably a scum read on a town (kaidash)

and a scum read on a scum partner (proph)

prophylaxis

---------- Post automerged at 14:51 ---------- Previous post was at 14:48 ----------

seems gamesolvey + points for it being directed toward lochness

jan probably ~clear

---------- Post automerged at 14:54 ---------- Previous post was at 14:51 ----------

aria is spewed town by this post imo

---------- Post automerged at 14:57 ---------- Previous post was at 14:54 ----------

this post could look good for snowvon re: the whole going after people in the poe, if my townclears are sound. asks a possible witch fluff for thoughts on confirmed witch loch and POE subject waco.

liking waco less the more I read because the general focus of his d1 activity is almost exclusively on my townier reads (aria, myself, kai, etc.)

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

dlgn, you might have missed all of day 2 .. because proph got greenchecked by the priest.

Unless the team is exactly plotless proph cobalt lochness and snowvon, he is town.

12. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    gross, and yes, i've been all sorts of upside down.

so uh..

Unvote

oops.

---------- Post automerged at 15:19 ---------- Previous post was at 15:14 ----------

also i'm apparently still not working right. directed at proph, the green check, not lochness. ok. that quote situation was wonky af.

bump proph up to clear.

i think we lynch fluff/pozzai, snowvon, waco and see what happens?

still reading, or trying to.

13. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Fluff/Pozzai is also not a thing.

It is Fluff/Newcomb and Plotless/pozzai.

14. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    i... am not working properly today. kai aggressively going after pozzai is interesting in light of that. please sheep proph instead of me, but, I think I feel pretty strongly about aria, kai, plot, and probably jan being town (and proph). probably newcomb too.

snowvon/pozzai? is that a thing?

15. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Newcomb should Hunt Waco or Snowvon, whoever we don't lynch.

I don't think this is necessarily the best approach to Today, but ehh. We still have three more hours.

If everything goes the way I predict (Waco is scum, Snowvon is town). Scum kill some rando like me, we go into:

1. Jan
    3. Aria
    4. Kai
    5. Newcomb (r. his fluffiness)
    8. Plotless
    9. dLGN

Gives you two mislynches to find the last scum.

If they both are town then we're at lylo, though I kind of want to see Waco's flip via Gravedigger so..?

(originally I voted Snowvon but I probably want Waco's alignment, Last Stand be darned)

@Waco: Can you please claim?

16. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Could you at least read up on me before coming to the decision, we have still not had a single case, or any evaluation directly transcribed into words other that "oh so you're a witch" and "town!Pozzai would not scumread me with such certainty"

Everyone that's wanted to somehow remove one of my hps have given no read based view on me, just like you haven't.

And yes Snowvon/Plotzai is a thing, just like most other Von/x's will be a thing.

---------- Post automerged at 23:49 ---------- Previous post was at 23:46 ----------

Remember that we will kill two people, if Waco is scum, up to another three people will die(DOB, 2kp), potentially laving us only with 4, potentially with both 2hp classes alive.

---------- Post automerged at 23:53 ---------- Previous post was at 23:49 ----------

Heck even 2 kills and a shadow kill will mess that up.

---------- Post automerged at 23:58 ---------- Previous post was at 23:53 ----------

Does the fact that you now have been reminded of Proph being confirmed town in anything except a freak world change your mind on this?

Ie did you have any reason to believe it had to be a town and a scum, or was that just your overall evaluation of it ?

---------- Post automerged 2nd Feb 2016 at 00:02 ---------- Previous post was 1st Feb 2016 at 23:58 ----------

The overall issue I have with killing Waco is that it increases the chances judge is dying. Scum!apprentice+Plotzai/Survivalist or Plotzai/Survivalist worlds and it's pretty geegee.

Leaving assumed!scum!DOB till the end isn't exactly bad, because when/if you confirm being in a lylo situaion, lynching the DOB allows you to be wrong, because (s)he can still shoot correctly if town.

---------- Post automerged at 00:08 ---------- Previous post was at 00:02 ----------

Vote:Snowvon

17. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    it was my overall evaluation. it was a lot of words to say proph could be either scum or town for something but that loch ultimately was hedging by calling him town for now. considering she had given several other townreads I believe to be accurate (aria-"noob town", myself-"very town", kaidash~"stands out, town but scary" jan~"stands out, town but scary", etc. etc. I thought that her waffling may have been slightly throwing scum on a partner to distance.

obviously that assumption was incorrect. so then i should reevaluate the townreads she gave because does she really 100% townside as mafia?

so kaidash and jan would be ones to look at again. still think I like them, and kaidash at least seemed to have pushed very hard on her so... that's probably not w/w. unsure about jan, have been reading him more independently, but I am never right, so...

---------- Post automerged at 18:26 ---------- Previous post was at 18:25 ----------

I will sheep you because I cannot think clearly enough right now. You're leaning to lynch waco over snowvon today?

what do you make of pozzai's vote on snowvon after your post?

---------- Post automerged at 18:28 ---------- Previous post was at 18:26 ----------

also pozzai I found plotless to be probably town so that applies to you now. I had the wrong substitutions in mind.

similarly I was null/scum on fluffness so that should carry over to newcomb, but I've liked his contributions so far.

18. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Which leaves you with everyone but Von town ? I think you're wrong somewhere :p

19. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    von and waco, despite my list earlier (switched proph and waco after being reminded of the green check). kai and jan next up after them, kai townier of the two.

20. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Have you fully caught up on the thread? If so, do you think there's been enough 'fight back' for the team to be Von/Waco exactly seeing as the game would end tonight ?