1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #7

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Citrus, Sep 27, 2016.

1. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Yup. I'm still down to lynch me.

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Like what?

---------- Post automerged at 18:03 ---------- Previous post was at 18:03 ----------

Vaimes asked Newcomb

---------- Post automerged at 20:41 ---------- Previous post was at 18:03 ----------

Y'all.

/ten

3. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    This is out of your scum range but not out of mine? Not caring past a certain point is town? Lololololol, I can play that too.

4. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    I could pretend to reread and make some solvey posts, but I can tell you right now I'm only voting typh/thug/myself today.

---------- Post automerged at 18:13 ---------- Previous post was at 18:12 ----------

You are totally in your scum range bro.
    So much mechanics.

5. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    Also, interesting that Newcomb isn't focusing on tom/Typhon or trying to convince me of anything.

Especially since me using IK that early would be suicide.

And his DOB target should be Typhon and not me because in me!scum world, I get screwed in final whatever because of my lack of IK the night before. While Typhon would not.

There's like one reason to target me first, but Newcomb isn't thinking of it because he knows it isn't the case.

6. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Even I know the reason to kill you first, thug. I don't think it needed said.

7. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    Tom, this is witchhunt.

Also I haven't posted anything with votals. Because it's mostly pointless this game for solving it. But it wouldn't be pointless for scum!mal.

Not that you should find this convincing. The rest of my posts can do that.

Newcomb, if you're town, solve the damn game. You're not nearly convincing enough to get to lynch through the rest of the game. Tell me which of those 3 world's you believe in the most.

---------- Post automerged at 21:22 ---------- Previous post was at 21:21 ----------

No you don't Tom. I sincerely think you're thinking of the same reason I am, based on you, based on your phrasing, and based on you have tmi saying that you know it's not the case.

---------- Post automerged at 21:23 ---------- Previous post was at 21:22 ----------

Also Newcomb, tell me more about slip being town. Because you didn't yesterday after I asked.

---------- Post automerged at 21:24 ---------- Previous post was at 21:23 ----------

And don't say I asked after you went to bed. I asked before that too and you ignored it.

---------- Post automerged at 21:25 ---------- Previous post was at 21:24 ----------

Von, what are you thinking about newcomb/Tom vs neecomb/Typhon? I'm still leaning towards tom, nut Typhon's sudden tinfoil on the day where executing out plan would make him lose based on bad nk logic is giving me pause.

---------- Post automerged at 21:27 ---------- Previous post was at 21:25 ----------

Ugh, mobile posting leads to omitted words and typos.

8. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Is the reason youre thinking of NOT that you get a hunter kill tonight?

9. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    Lol /tenchar

---------- Post automerged at 21:39 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

Ok, I almost believe that dumbtell.

10. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    I'll take that as a no.

11. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I lol'd.

I honestly don't think Typhon OR tom are scum, but my ability to read tom is heavily subject to bias.

---------- Post automerged at 21:53 ---------- Previous post was at 21:53 ----------

Also still confused as to why you want my opinion when it's never useful to you.

12. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Everyone's ability to read tom is subject to bias.
    I'm just so damn charming.

13. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

That is very true.

14. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    Von, it's very useful. Don't let me tell you otherwise. Otherwise I get a little bit too confirmation bias-y

---------- Post automerged at 22:04 ---------- Previous post was at 22:01 ----------

Do you think that Newcomb is just going to try to get his remaining necessary deaths from lynches then? Because he's not going to shoot through the rest if he's giving up shots. He could have even wined about which shit was the IK last night. Or I guess he's saving that for tomorrow because he knows what role he discarded and thought that shooting you or me was pointless?

---------- Post automerged at 22:04 ---------- Previous post was at 22:04 ----------

Tom, do you actually have an opinion on who the scumteam is right now?

15. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Yeah, its either typh or typh and thug

16. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    I'm still kind of stuck on

Newcomb/slip/Tom
    Newcomb/slip/koalas
    Vira/slip/Tom

But I'm considering swapping in newcomb/slip/typh in your spot. What do you think about that? Too opportunistic and OMGUSy?

17. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    I'm not really sure how it's omgus when you take the person pushing you OUT of a possible world, but ok.

Why are you completely sure slip was scum? You think the last scum just chose to only kill once?

---------- Post automerged at 20:09 ---------- Previous post was at 19:35 ----------

Oh wait, one of those worlds has two scum alive.
    Still.
    Why all the teams have slip?

18. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Just go look over my first 15 posts or so. I ooze town when I'm invested in a game. I'm not thinking of any one sentence or post in particular. Although I know the way I went after Vira is not ever how I'd treat a buddy there.

If you can read those posts and think I'm in my scumrange and still want to lynch me, then thanks, I guess, for giving my scumgame way too much credit.

---------- Post automerged at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

From my PoV the game is solved. It has BEEN solved for what feels like two real life weeks.

There was one KP last, which means Slip was town. The team is Vira/X/X. Jan is town, Von is town. Game solved.

There is no "more." If Slip was mafia, the team would have been Vira/Slip/X which means we'd have seen 2 KP last night. We didn't, ergo you shot town Slip.

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

You appealing to your own meta isn't what I'm looking for in town!Newcomb.

---------- Post automerged at 00:44 ---------- Previous post was at 00:42 ----------

Do you know what it feels like to confbias when you have no actual idea what your own reads are?

Because I'm feeling it now.

20. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Do you see the problem here?