1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #7

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Citrus, Sep 27, 2016.

1. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    They're all gold.

2. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

No lynch is not an option .. I should be able to be somewhat around for the rest of the day .. pain meds kind of fucking me at the moment.

Von - you are sold on Newcomb?

The fun part is .. if we want to kill everyone but von and myself, then we need to lynch a town today :p

And I am fairly certain that the witches know this and are just hard bussing all day.

3. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I just needed you to give me a filler post to break things up because snow has been yelling at me in coven chat for like a week to get at least 100 posts in the thread but I'm sure your thousand are nice too.

---------- Post automerged at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Err, Jan you know the rest of the day is circa 30 minutes right?

4. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

My problem with Newcomb is that I think as scum he would fight this more.

Like .. I can believe that the game is solved for him .. but he kind of hates his scummeta .. and a game like this will just making it worse .. regardless of win or loss.

I think for that he is likely town.

I cannot see any town!motivation in typhon selfvoting and talking about winning the game anway.

Killing everyone but von/myself only works out if we misslynch today and the nightkills/angelsaves go our way. If they don't we lose.

Lynching scum gives us some information to go with, but we might never be able to lynch all 4 of you because scum have 2 nightkills tonight.

5. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Vote Typh

This cannot stand.

6. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I don't care how little time left it is.

The votes are all over the place.

Considering that there are always 2 scum alive there is no way it can be like that.

7. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Me, thug, and newcomb can all be scum with typh. Make the right choice.

8. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Well I mean of course it cant because you don't auto win otherwise.

9. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Newcomb (2): Snowvon (#1335), Mallorean (#1333)
    Typhon (2): Newcomb (#1284), Tom (#1365)
    Mallorean (1): Typhon (#1312)

Not Voting (1): Jan

---------- Post automerged at 13:37 ---------- Previous post was at 13:36 ----------

What have we done?

10. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Jan, I get that the self voting makes no sense. Really, I do. If you don't have time to read that's chill, but let me catch you up. I was yoloing around because I thought the game was mechanically over. Somebody called me out about it. I did the math. They were right. I fucked up the math the first time, and I unequivocally am not in favor of lynching myself anymore.

Tom is advocating for my lynch despite advocating for Mal's earlier because there was no chance that people swapped off of me at soft lynch for Mal at that point, but now that I've realized I've fucked up he's trying to make sure I actually die so they win.

Vote Mal, don't let Tom beat us like this.

---------- Post automerged at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Not like this.

---------- Post automerged at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Oh, like you don't know Mal is going to wander in just in time to put me up to soft lynch and win you the game.

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Vote Typhon

I can't wrap my head around this and selfvoting is never right.

Also Newcomb is likely not around until EoD and if Newcomb is town then we basically need to lynch typhon or scum can fuck us.

12. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    Ok, typh won't cooperate, so this is probably a loss. But better than no lynch.

Day4 Vote Typhon

---------- Post automerged at 16:41 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

Jan, what team do you believe in again?

13. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

If he does, then so be it.

Lynching a town is not game losing. It just means angels have to get ready to save the game one way or another.

Scum can always switch back .. so and forth in the end (risky) so we need everyone to vote 1 person.
    I should have hammered earlier no matter what just so this EoD does not happen.

14. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    Typh, I gave you all the chances in the world to help us win by lynching Newcomb. I really don't want to deal with your paranoia about me right now when I said I'd be back at exactly this time an hour ago.

15. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Jan, man, self voting makes sense in a world where mechanically we win no matter what order we go in. I thought we were in that world and was tired of the mechanical circle here.

We are not and we are about to self destruct and it's my fault and please God don't let us lose to Tom/Mal like this.

---------- Post automerged at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Circlejerk*

16. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I think tom is town.
    everything else is weird.

Late game bussing is a thing in this position so i have to ignore everything that happened today.

17. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

If Tom is scum and 2 are alive, this is party over. Think about it man, don't throw this away on the back of my inability to count.

18. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Honestly .. most people played somewhat underwhelming the last 1-2 gamedays.

Myself included. didn't put in the work i wanted to because of a lot of private struggle and 3 different reasons that forced me to a doctor, 2 of those had to be operated on (and that in the last 2 weeks)..

If the 2 people that subbed into the game after vira as scum died n1 rolled scum together then this game is just awkward.

If tom and Newcomb roll scum together after rolling scum with me before the reroll .. then i would be really sad to not be with them.

/rant ..

19. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    We need a hero.

---------- Post automerged at 13:50 ---------- Previous post was at 13:50 ----------

Don't let citrus choose EoD. We choose!

Von!

20. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Tom/Mal, good show. It was an excellent job of not letting your mirth at my idiocy spill over till it was too late for me to save things. See you guys at post-game.

---------- Post automerged at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

I was kinda just yoloswagging about earlier, but as it turns out I'm indeed not the lynch you guys deserve, but I am the one you need. That's just directed at the scum team instead of town -_-