1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #7

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Citrus, Sep 27, 2016.

1. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Oh, did I forget to
    vote miner

He's so scum

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

!!! I forget if I'm voting him, but yes.

Unvote
    Vote miner

---------- Post automerged at 00:52 ---------- Previous post was at 00:51 ----------

Blocked, reported, and deleted.

3. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Hey slippery. Please give thoughts on miner.

4. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Hey guys I skipped posts 1 to 163.

I had to immediately start on my quest to Make Town Great Again so there was no time to read unimportant drivel from people who aren't me.

What I'm thinking is we need to build a barrier or some other obstacle to prevent the Witches from becoming undocumented townies, because let me tell you, these Witches are no good. When the Coven sends it's people, they're not sending their best. They're not even sending you.

They are sending their Campbell's, their Xanthippe's and their Yolanda and with them, their issues. HUGE issues. Tremendous issues. Issues I can't even talk about on DLP.

And I speak to our people about these Witches and everybody agrees - they have to go. It's just common sense really, that they have to go, because these Witches aren't good people.

So we have to unite under a common banner, before it's too late. Before the Coven sends so many people that we can't even tell left from right. But we can stop this. We can bring Town back, stronger and better than ever before.

Together, we will Make Town Great Again.

Thank you.

5. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Hey kaidash. I've missed you.

You should lynch miner with me, von, and the snake.

6. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

I think miner is a very important job for the future of town so I'm skeptical of your plan.

7. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    He's a witch though.

And I don't think we have any ore deposits in town.

8. SlipperyAxII

SlipperyAxII Muggle

High Score:
    I have no thoughts on miner as of yet. I did go back and reread his posts before I got involved in a game. There's nothing impressive in what he has said to make him an obvious witch based on solely feeling.

Is it selfish of me to say I don't want to kill the people I've played with the most ?

I think Kaidash is being amusing in his posting which I always enjoy. There's no content though for me at least.

Tom, Why are you so certain miner is a Witch so early in the game ?

I can see it with him avoiding the question you asked as a basis of suspicion. It's a simple enough question to answer. No one has went out of the way to answer how is everyone that he asked either.

I should have typed all this up a few hours ago just after the re-read so if I get anything wrong I will correct it but other things were going on.

Excuses don't cut it so I am going to post more even though I don't want to post drivel. I have no angst to work out of my system from previous games so I am struggling just a bit.

My alignment won the two games I played early this morning. It was a near thing in the first game.

9. TallDarkStranger

TallDarkStranger Fourth Year

High Score:
    vote mamoswine guy i forgot his name

Shit man game heated up while I was tryna get some chicas.

I wonder if the witches would text back sooner...hmm.
    Would you text me back, Von?

10. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

You convinced me.

From now on your name shall be Tedious.

11. TallDarkStranger

TallDarkStranger Fourth Year

High Score:
    Anything other than stranger is fine.

Otherwise, my tells might be called Stranger Things.

You know what, call me Dark.

I like Blastoise because Siebold's M-Blastoise destroyed Alain's M-Charizard X. Fuck M-Zard-X. Blastoise is awesome - he was my first starter on my first ever gameboy pocket back in 1999.

Beat the league with just him - he's earned my loyalty.

Why do you dislike Water starters, Jan?

12. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I don't hate all the water starters .. I think.

I played all 3 basic starters at one point ..

I think gen 1 has a lot of other fun water types that picking blastoise is kind of a waste.

Just because of that bulbasaur should be the pick, because gen 1 grass types are mostly boring ..
    But he is boring as well .. not a lot of flair to him.

In the end charmander is almost always the strongest starter.
    The only downside to him is the fact that arcanine and ninetales are amazing.
    But then again .. I personally don't mind going full fire just for style.

Blastoise is boring and that is where the argument ends, I think.

13. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    Any opinions now? Or we consult the eight ball?

---------- Post automerged at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Also Fonti, I heard a rumor somewhere about you playing more all out on your home site. Is that true? And if so when can we expect more from you?

Also does the game start this slow a lot of the time? Or is this considered starting fast? Or should I not be expecting anything in particular as most games different a lot?

---------- Post automerged at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

*pokes at the slightly nervous and maybe rusty slippery* (I was confused for a little bit when someone said slippery, as I was looking around all surprised that slip was playing.) But upon further reading, I came to my senses.

---------- Post automerged at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Is that the female side talking or should I assume the worst and prepare my pitchfork for an early burning?

---------- Post automerged at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Wow Jan, it looks like you might be set. Jan do you have any current inclinations as to what fonti's alignment is? fonti you can answer this question too.

---------- Post automerged at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

*looks around for a child* *doesn't see one* *so wonders "Loudly" who are you referring to?*

---------- Post automerged at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

*stares at Jan's soul for a moment* Okay, I feel better now.

---------- Post automerged at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

So this is fast? :eek:

I guess I could a wait a bit more time to reread the game in depth for the 2nd or 3rd time.

---------- Post automerged at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

That was supposed to be surprised not embarrassed oh well.

14. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Newcomb come be my friend in the HMS Sensible

15. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

This is average speed.

Started fairly fast paced and slowed down a lot within the last 12 hours. Night/mornings in the us are normally that way, i think.

Fonti hasn't done anything outside of her mafia range .. i have already a few other people that I do not like and want to prod more. she can sit in the back pulling some strings for a while.
    I am fairly certain that she has a good indicator for her alignment. It is called role pm.

Vons child reference is to the worm he calls snake.

Don't think rob is all that nervous. He likes to include some sort of act in every game he plays which includes changing personality traits.
    I mean he might be nervous, but for the most part that is just his way of roleplaying.

16. Koalas

High Score:
    Rob? Stick with user names plese Jan.

17. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

That was a response to some of the things owner said.
    Just to be clear.

---------- Post automerged at 18:45 ---------- Previous post was at 18:44 ----------

Slippery .. whatever .. sorry.

18. Koalas

High Score:
    No worries.

19. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Accepting this vote as valid (on Vira), but in the future would really prefer if you guys use people's names in votes (else it becomes a headache for me, especially if an avatar changes or something)

20. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Weirded out by slippery having no thoughts on miner than sharing thoughts on miner.
    Almost as weird as miner going deep on a waco read.