1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

~/* Witchhunt Game 3 *\~ (DRAW)

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

No worries, there. It will be hard for Luckylee to hammer, this time, from the wrong side of it. :)

See, Lucky? This is new. It's not something you had already said, either, nor something only said to look like town or whatever other reasons you have for not posting. Now, shift your eyes to the rest of the thread and tell us more stuff.

---------- Post automerged at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Can't be bothered to make it more precise. Not my job, yo.

---------- Post automerged at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Lucky, don't you go and think you can get away with not posting now, simply because you're not in danger of getting lynched before the end of day. The deadline in this game isn't so dead (I'm not sure I like the extending feature but I sure as hell won't have a problem using it when it's there).

2. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

My alarm just reminded me about this.

Unvote
    Lynch Vote: Aekiel

3. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Extension

I want Lucky very dead right now.

---------- Post automerged at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

Goddam, ninjas.

4. Dermon

Dermon Muggle

Thanks Stojil, I was just about to do that. Font would never forgive me if we no-lynched.
    I will post more when I wake up.

5. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Poor timing.

Extension might be better anyway, but I really hate it as a mechanic.

---------- Post automerged 12-22-2013 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-21-2013 at 11:59 PM ----------

Unvote
    Lynch vote: Luckylee

6. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Hi I'm KaiDASH's pet robot.

I have decided to kill all the people starting with Uncle Stojil.

pewpewpew deddeded !!!

“It cannot be found by seeking, but only seekers shall find it”
    -- sufi proverb​

Current Vote Total:

Aekiel (6): Bill Door (#84), Typhon (#99), Luckylee (#120), Zeitgeist (#140), Probellum (#170)
    Typhon (4): Sesc (#72), Aekiel (#107), Kalas (#131), Caesar (#171)
    Luckylee (4): Moridin (#79), Dermon (#215), Uncle Stojil (#217), Rubicon (#225)
    Moridin (1): Fontisian (#85)

Abstaining: Wetnurse

It requires 8 to lynch, 10 to auto-hammer.

As always, updated information can be found in the status document.

As of this edit, Day 1 has 7 hours and 40 minutes remaining.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Wetnurse voted Aekiel (#71)
    Sesc voted Typhon (#72)
    Aekiel voted Zeitgeist (#76)
    Probellum voted Moridin (#77)
    Uncle Stojil voted Fontisian (#78)
    Moridin voted Luckylee (#79)
    Bill Door voted Aekiel (#84)
    Fontisian voted Moridin (#85)
    Caesar voted Zeitgeist (#87)
    Rubicon voted Sesc (#91)
    Dermon voted Sesc (#96)
    Luckylee voted Sesc (#97)
    Typhon voted Aekiel (#99)
    Aekiel voted Typhon (#107) | Previous Target: Zeitgeist
    Luckylee unvoted Sesc (#108)
    Dermon unvoted Sesc (#109)
    Wetnurse unvoted Aekiel (#114)
    Luckylee voted Wetnurse (#116)
    Luckylee unvoted Wetnurse (#118)
    Luckylee voted Aekiel (#120)
    Uncle Stojil voted Rubicon (#130) | Previous Target: Fontisian
    Kalas voted Typhon (#131)
    Rubicon voted Kalas (#137) | Previous Target: Sesc
    Zeitgeist voted Aekiel (#140)
    Probellum voted Aekiel (#170) | Previous Target: Moridin
    Caesar voted Typhon (#171) | Previous Target: Zeitgeist
    fontisian voted Aekiel (#213)
    Dermon voted Luckylee (#215)
    Uncle Stojil voted Luckylee (#217) | Previous Target: Rubicon
    Rubicon voted Aekiel (#222) | Previous Target: Kalas
    Rubicon voted Luckylee (#225) | Previous Target: Aekiel

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  7. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I was actually looking through the thread :/

---------- Post automerged at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

/me shrugs

At this point I'd rather not be lynched since I know I'm town and hopefully this helps, if not w/e.

Kalas/Sesc-Probably town, the sheer lack of fucks they give when they give there answers seems legit. Helpful and discussin shit
    Stojil/Fonti-Fucking hella agressive and look town
    Dermon-He's been tunneling on me a lot, but he seems to genuinely want to fuel discussion so I'm guessing he's town.
    Caesar/BD-The times I have seen them post it has seemed semi useful
    Typhon-Eh I'm not sure but from the tone of his post I'd lean town
    Moridin-His early game irritated me, but he's lookin better

PB/Wetnurse-Posting and lurking about the same amount as myself so slight scum lead
    Aek-I'm thinking he's scum, he contradicts himself on his reads and I don't like his post at all

I didn't wanna bother with this because it seems useless. If people ask me specific questions I'm much more likely to notice stuff.

8. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Alright. I gotta go and I won't even be able to make any use of the extention I spent because I'll be at work until after the (current) deadline. I would have liked to see the players I called out answer, but it looks like I won't in time, unless there's another extension. Rubicon, you were here to vote. Twice. Couldn't you have answered the question?

Lucky that's not very helpful. Points for the effort, I guess, but's that's below the bare minimum. Since you want more specific things:

-make a case against PB (I figure that's Probellum).
    -take everyone of the reads in your last post and quote the bit that best summarizes why you have that read.
    -look at Zeit and Rubicon's posts and tell me what you think of them.
    -wait for Aekiel to respond to questions about his read-wall, then make an analysis of it and his answers.

I'll leave my vote on you because Aekiel is closer to majority and it would be easier to reach a lynch for him in case you answer in a satisfying manner. If you don't, I'm okay with either of you and then some (like I said in one of my last posts). Bye.

9. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Ugh that sounds like so much work, but fine.

10. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Partly it was for pressuring, otherwise it was because Typhon reads to me as though he's picked a player to attack and is finding ways to justify it.

---------- Post automerged at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

I guess I'll have to elaborate more, despite how -EV it may be. I have a role read on Zeit.

11. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Uhm. Wow. So I reread the thread... AGAIN and when I look at PB's post in retro he isn't lurking at all. Like the worst thing I saw about him was discussing percents/chances of hitting scum on a random lynch and that he likes following/restating others opinions. He tends to throw in his own though, so I doubt he is scum. Wetnurse, still looks bad to me though, his last post was 4 pages ago and all it did was answer questions, he didn't ask any.
    But I've been doing the same shit so I feel like an idiot for calling him out on it. I don't think it's necessary to quote everything as to why I think my top 4 town reads, anyone who sees Sesc/Kalas's post can see they aren't being wary at all and don't give a fuck when they answer. You and Fonti have been aggressive in all of your post and asking questions/driving discussion. Dermon's post above is an example of his tunneling on me, but he decent reasons IE I've been playing like shit.

Caesar's been attacking Zeit/Aek IE
    So I'm confident on my town Caesar read, and it also helps me think of an Aek/Zeit/Wetnurse scum team. Onto Zeit, his last post was lynching Aek 5 days ago, and considering there weird interactions IE Aek dropping pressure on him completely, as well his lurking, I think he might be bussing on his scumbuddy Aek. So in my view Aek/Zeit/Wetnurse is probably the scum team.

Onto Rubi, he somewhat defends Moridin and attacks PB for his light defense of my derping. He let it drop though, and he's been attacking Secs a lot. I'm guessing Sesc might be rubbing him the wrong way with his posting but I don't see it. But he's been applying pressure so that puts him into a Town lean. But that might just be because he doesn't fit into my scum team read. And yeah, I'll happily wait for Aek to answer.

---------- Post automerged at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

Yeah after all of Aek's bitching about role info he just gave some? I'm getting more and more sure he is scum :/

12. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Oh for fuck's sake.

13. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Instead of saying oh for fucks sake how about to elaborating? Saying you think you have role info isn't gonna cut it at this point.

---------- Post automerged at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Or that you think you have role info**. Actually nvm Idc at this point and I don't wanna role fish.

14. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Oh what. Another extension? And Rubicon switched to Aekiel instead to Typhon, of course he did. What more clues as to a Typhon/Rubicon team do you even need? I poke Typhon and Rubicon posts. I ask Typhon to look at Rubicon's post, and suddenly Typhon considers him "considerably more suspicious", but it never goes anywhere.

On the flip side, you can't get a word about Typhon out of Rubicon, despite how long you ask, and when pressed to vote, he picks Aekiel over him for no reason.

And now, we open a third wagon. Luckylee is fine on any other day than this, and I'm suddenly suspicious of Dermon and Stojil for fraying the votes even more.

I stand, by the way, corrected: Typhon's vote is one dating back from pregame, whereas BillDoor's vote is this

A say-something pressure vote. You can't make this shit up.

15. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Votals unchanged since my last post.

Day ends in 1 hour and 12 mins, don't post after that (unless someone extends day). I'm going to sleep now, so if nobody has used an extension I'll officially end day in 7-8 hours or whenever it is I feel human again.

Remember, don't post after deadline without day having been extended.

Also I posted in a few QTs: Please check your QT to see if you got mail.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  16. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    If anyone else is awake should we extend the day?

17. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    So hour left and we've made zero progress ( sorry for the absence motel had no Wi-Fi). Based on what I've read I still think Typhon is the best lynch. So..

Extension

18. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Yes, yes, yes. Why are you even asking that question.

19. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I'm just waking up. We need to lynch somebody, and at 6-4-4 it seems unlikely that we'll get enough. I don't have a problem with one final extension. I'll be driving for the majority of that 8 hours, but I'll at least have my eye on thread. I'm okay with either of the other wagons (for the reasons stated above; Aekiel is a top scum read and it took impending death to get anything at all out of Lucky). Gotta finish packing now, though.

---------- Post automerged at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Ninja'd. 10 char

20. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

My vote was a say something pressure vote, now it's a lynch this scum guy vote.

---------- Post automerged at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Is there a reason you don't have an opinion on Rubicon?