1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

~/* Witchhunt Game 3 *\~ (DRAW)

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Chocolate Pi

Chocolate Pi Guest

I am finally 100% on Moridin. I'd like Lucky, font, and bleb to claim in any order.

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Oh wait, I thought you were accusing me of coaching Dermon, which makes sense because I have been using kiddy gloves with him. That was it.

3. Chocolate Pi

Chocolate Pi Guest

Well, not 100%. 99%, or 99.99%; enough to permanently dismiss Witch Moridin worlds from my brain. If that somehow is reality, well gg and well played.

4. fontisian

A form of massclaiming. Everyone agrees on the most suspicious person to start the massclaim. They then choose the next person to claim, and it goes on until everyone has claimed.

blab: I'd love to see your case on Proph.

I'm willing to claim, if more than CPi support it or CPi gives some decent reasons. If Mori scum, I think we've already lost anyway.

5. Chocolate Pi

Chocolate Pi Guest

Oh wow, how did I miss that? Well this just got way easier, looks like Christmas came late.

---------- Post automerged at 12:24 ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 ----------

I have hella good reasons, but it's possibly bad to share them before the cards are on the table. I don't know what options scum gravedigger has, after all.

I'm tentatively okay with Vira claiming too. But I really want Lucky, font, and bleb's claims before scum has chat open again.

6. blab

blab Second Year

Yes, I'm making assumptions. I don't think they are too many and I am aware that they are assumtions.
    1. If Aekiel saw 3 scum on his wagon and a town oracle I think it's reasonable to assume he would go through.
    2. I think this assumption is also reasonable, though definitly the weakest of them. I think the situation called for a protect on Sesc (especially if Zeit was scum, because a Sesc surviving due to angels would make us more suspicious)

How would they been able to? scum doesn't have daychat and I cant see anything in Rubicon's posts. I don't think it would be optimal to take it, for reasons outlined (again especially if Oracle is scum)

---------- Post automerged at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

my opinion about claiming is in 788

7. Chocolate Pi

Chocolate Pi Guest

unvote so no one auto-hammers to skip the claims.

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere.

8. fontisian

Can you explain what you mean in the parens at the end of two?

I think it's likely that scum talked about their kills and use of the curse in advance, as Rubicon is experienced enough to have thought that through. What are you reasons outlined, beyond the fact that there are fewer people latter in the game?

9. Dermon

Dermon Muggle

Probably Vira, because that would work in both a Luckylee or Zeitgeist scum world.

10. fontisian

CPi: Would scum know the identity of the oracle before the ArchAngel and ArchDemon cards are played?

11. blab

blab Second Year

well, if the oracle is scum, scum knows when the Archangel is played. Therefore there is no threat in targeting the highest profile target for scum anymore after the Angel is played. Furthermore planning gets easier for scum

12. Chocolate Pi

Chocolate Pi Guest

Scum has 3 "townfirms" to kill. Gambler, Recluse, and Survivalist are tertiary to them.

Witch Gravedigger has only one extra fake claim if Bill was scum. (Aekiel's.) This means their options are limited, particularly between two scum.

There are other critical factors too, that will become obvious as soon as the claims are on the table.

13. blab

blab Second Year

argh explained wrong parents

14. Chocolate Pi

Chocolate Pi Guest

Nope, they wouldn't. They would know Oracle's alignment of course, implicitly.

15. fontisian

And, I'm missing something again. What does the second sentence mean?

16. blab

blab Second Year

Well if Sesc survived he would have known it was the angels. Therefore scum used a nightkill on him. Therefore they probably actually wanted to kill him. The likelyhood that Sesc was cursed was high, due to scum wanting to kill Sesc. Therefore doubt on Zeit fake Archangel claim.

17. Chocolate Pi

Chocolate Pi Guest

Sorry, it was pretty low meaning, just stating the obvious:

Scum knows which team all the roles are on, from the beginning.

18. fontisian

Ah, that makes sense.

---------- Post automerged at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

I'm sorry, I'm being distracted at the moment and not writing coherently.

I meant to ask if the dead would have known the identity of the oracle before the archangel and archdemon were used.

19. Chocolate Pi

Chocolate Pi Guest

No, they would not.

20. fontisian

Ok. Then there's a fair chance that Aekiel did use the archangel to alert the oracle to three scum on his wagon. It's not enough to completely clear CPi and Proph, IMO, but it works in their favor. At the same time, he most likely did not know that the oracle was Zeit.