1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice

World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Riley, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Not much m+ for me this week because I’m running ragged trying to push both my rogue and warlock through the raid, both at 390 or so - the gear funnel is best used on other people in my guild.

High purple low orange parses on assassination on the first four heroic bosses, also a rank 2 world execution guild parse on Rasta, where I played lock. (Also played lock on conclave)

Mekka and possibly Stormwall tonight. I’ve got high hopes for this tier!

Next week be volcanic raging, gonna be some fun shit in keys. I’ll be pull a 12 out of the chest on the rogue which is mostly the m+ character. Still have to get weekly 10 done on the lock I think.

Feels nice to be getting gear upgrades again.

2. Anarchy

Anarchy Totally Sirius DLP Supporter

I must be good luck or something. First time I check the wow subreddit in a month and the first thing I see is a method world first about 30 seconds old.

3. Krieger

Krieger Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

I woke up about an hour early before my alarm and rather than try to get some sleep I checked some emails and checked twitch out about 5 mins before the world first kill. Wasn't expecting that.

4. Hawkin

Hawkin Minister of Magic

This raid has been pretty fun. There are 3 bosses which I think are just standard: Champion, Grong and Stormwall. They're pretty straightfoward, nothing really amazing in terms of mechanics. The other 6 have pretty cool visuals, thematic, and mechanics. Mekkatorque and Jaina in particular are pretty nice. I never get tired of being shrunk and running around yelling at my teammates to not step on me while I'm trying to reach those bots.

Also, Reaping (new affix) is pretty cool.