1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Riley, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Agayek

Agayek The Cursed Child DLP Supporter

Yeah, seriously. I leveled up a monk for the zandalari heritage armor, but then once i finished, I started playing brewmaster, and odds are good I'm gonna be maining that for Shadowlands. The only way I don't see it happening is if I get my hands on the 9.0 changes and against all sense it suddenly feels awful.

2. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter

Beast Mastery since 2004. I’m boring. Also Resto Druid alt since 2006? Booooring but ❤️.

3. Innomine

Innomine Chief Warlock ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Pft, I'm personally about to start levelling a priest in classic in preparation for raiding as a shadow priest in TBC, and reliving my glory days. :p

May not top meters on most fights, but damned if I won't be needed for my mana regen.

4. Gengar

Gengar Polymagus ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Numbers are meaningless on alpha, but Preach reckons Windwalker is one of the most fun specs in the game atm.

Never been a monk person though. Levelled a VE monk for the mog. Meh

5. Agayek

Agayek The Cursed Child DLP Supporter

I get that. Honestly, I was finding WW to be pretty boring when I leveled it. It's neat enough I guess, it just didn't click with me at all, nor am i particularly enthused about it in Shadowlands.

At the same time though, Brewmaster is ridiculously fun. It's extremely active, and proactive since you have all of one oh-shit button, and has long chains of split-second decision making that I find very engaging. Nothing feels quite as good as purifying half a million damage and instantly moving from "oh shit, we're all gonna die!" to "this is pretty alright".

Plus, I find it endlessly entertaining that I can make kegs of beer rain from the sky.

6. Trooper

Trooper Death Eater

Guys... quick question for people who have exp in auction house....

Just got a BoE drop of Schemer's Band ring 460 ilvl with both socket and 0.60% echoing void corruption...
    I have right now listed it at 200,000 - 350,000 gold.
    Is that the right price?
    Cause I'm seeing there are listings with 1,500,000 min for the same band with the 12% Crit buff as Corruption...

So I seem to have some good luck with BoE drops... and since I'm finally raiding (PuGs of course) again...
    what's the right price for an item like that?
    How do I even judge the price for this stuff...

7. Selethe

Selethe normalphobe

@Trooper

It depends heavily on your server. I got a corruption-less 475 band and finally sold it at 180k. Echoing Void is an alright corruption, but not one that's highly sought after (like gushing wounds/ the 12% crit buff one). I'd say 200k is a fair price, but I'd try and sell is as fast as possible. The prices of corrupted BoEs are gonna drop like rocks once the corruption vendor is implemented.

https://www.wowpay2win.com/#/ this site shows you what your exact ring is selling for on yours and other servers.

8. Trooper

Trooper Death Eater

Thanks dude.
    That site is gonna be really helpful...
    I sold a BoE in the dazaralor raid for almost 1/6th the price and got laughed at . Still regret the lost 150k gold....

9. Gengar

High Score:
    Err... you might wanna sell ASAP... corruption vendors inc will probably tank the price...

Shadowlands hype got me to get back into WoW to start my Main Hunt for 9.0... man, 8.3 is pure dogshit... And I'm not even playing it at its worst.

I may just be salty after getting my Bee mount and seeing my fucking character's hands IN MID AIR AGAIN WHY DO THEY DO THAT ON SO MANY MOUNTS?!

10. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Hit 4.4k io on push week. Cracked world 100 rogue again but really don't feel like it's my ceiling. Will revisit this in 12 weeks I guess.

11. Gengar

High Score:
    Spriest are getting Devouring Plague back. It costs insanity to cast. Basically intended to be used on things that die quickly.

I haven't seen numbers yet, but I'm gonna assume this might be a turbo dot. Maybe on the damage level of Void Torrent, which is exciting.

I think the only other change i would need to play Shadow in Slands is high void forms, and a reason to do it. Mass Hysteria or CoI baseline etc