1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Worm London OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Aekiel, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

Since this dice bot is broken and hates me and I got a 0, unless somebody has another way to get some, looks like I'll be spending the next few days getting it.

2. Corellon

Corellon Second Year

Does anyone else even have Resources to an appreciable degree?

On a related note, I've already got us radios, so we don't need any more comm gear, I assume, unless you want something fancy.

3. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one with money, you guys are all just freeloading at my place.

4. Corellon

Corellon Second Year

In theory I have/had a job, but courier work for supervillains and rogues isn't exactly steady.

5. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

The way I see it, all of that money went to taking care of your family, and the with the money that I pay you.

6. Corellon

Corellon Second Year

[batman]

MY FAMILY IS DEAD

[/batman]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  7. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Okay, if you have any actions at all that are to be done during the timeskip, you can do them now and they'll be judged by rolls. After your first IC post of this scene, Declarations and the likes set during the timeskip will cost a fate point each.

I realise that people have had busy weekends, but we need to get this thing moving. I've seen too many PbP games stall early on because the momentum was lost.

8. Corellon

Corellon Second Year

Can this please not be dead?

I was having way too much fun with it, and the irony of "I've seen too many PbP games stall early on because the momentum was lost." being the last line is way too sad.

9. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Ah, sry for the dead air, yeah, am still in.

10. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

Mainly just waiting for Ashan since he's kinda important for the next part :p

11. Ashan

Ashan Groundskeeper DLP Supporter

I apparently completely missed Mishie's post and was waiting for more than one person's response. Sorry guys.

12. Aekiel

High Score:
    I've sent messages out to Nemrut and Lamora, but haven't gotten replies yet. If they don't respond in a couple of days I'll turn their characters into GMPCs and see about recruiting another player or two.

13. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

So does Nemrut replying in this thread not count or something? :p

14. Aekiel

High Score:
    Missed that one. Did send out PMs a few days ago and yesterday though.

15. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

So yeah, not sure what everybody else is waiting on, but from what I can see I think we just need to know from Aek is Fissure needs to roll to make the tunnel to approach the security net, and then we need to know how much of a bonus him and Dynamo get from taking time. That and they actually need to do their actions and shit, preferably Fissure then Dynamo :p

16. Aekiel

High Score:
    Been waiting to see if Lamora would turn back up. He hasn't, so Typhon has volunteered himself to go through the torment that is this campaign. I'll be taking over Dynamo as a GMPC for now.

---------- Post automerged at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

And Fissure can make the tunnel without needing a roll. It's just an IE roll opposed by an Alertness roll to see if he makes it through without tripping the alarm.

EDIT: The goal is a 6... I'm going to spend a fate point to push that up to an 8. Good luck.

---------- Post automerged at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Those would be the purview of Declarations/Manoeuvres. Give me something specific and I'll give you a target to aim for. Like what I've done with Dynamo's manoeuvre here. This will give him the aspect to tag during his attack/manoeuvre roll on the fat guy.

---------- Post automerged at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

In other news, people need to keep better track of their fate points. Nemrut, I'm looking at you here. I'm keeping a list that I'm updating every time someone spends one, so I'll post it at the start of every scene so that we're all on the same page. Brackets indicate your base refresh.

Dynamo – 1 (1)
    Fissure – 1 (2)
    Rosetta – 3 (2)
    Wisp – 1 (1)
    Zeyphyr – 1 (1)

---------- Post automerged at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

@Dynamo: To set the co-ordinates for his teleportation glove to get the grenades into the right room, Dynamo needs to make a Scholarship manoeuvre. Difficulty: 3 for fragile, 4 for sticky.

EDIT: Made it with a 5.

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  17. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

So wait, I thought that Fissure could make a tunnel without setting off the security as long as he kept out of range of it, if he can't might as well just get us as close as he can go before taking out the security then.

18. Aekiel

High Score:
    Well, you have to specify these things or I won't know them.

19. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Hey guys, glad I could get in on this; it looks like a lot of fun. Here's a link to my character. I think we've agreed for me to get my own thread at the moment, and then join up with you reasonably soon, if your crew is so inclined, but for now don't even worry about me, just do your thing.

---------- Post automerged at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

What kind of burglary roll is it going to take there, Aek?

20. Corellon

Corellon Second Year

Welcome aboard, Typhon. I look forward to breaking the law with you.