1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Your Favorite type of Naruto.

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Jon, Aug 15, 2006.

?

What is your favorite type of Naruto?

1. Canon!Naruto

8.8%
  2. Dark!Naruto

45.1%
  3. Evil!Naruto

12.1%
  4. Differentvillage!Naruto

11.0%
  5. Kyuubi!Naruto

11.0%
  6. No!Naruto -Lord Ravenclaw

12.1%
  1. bycandlelight

bycandlelight Squib

Well I guess I got my characters messed up. If all that is true then I got to go with Dark!Naruto. Like Stalicon said no rules andjust kill. I'm really just into dance of death and blood raining from the heavens. Go psycho killer.

2. li.u

li.u Fourth Year

ehh...that was just about DARK!naruto...so you mean evil!naruto right? well i don't really have anything against that. killing just for the sake of being evil means no stupid tries at a justification...so yeah go ahead
    also being an evil psycho automatically gives you reason to kill everybody in your vicinity for not even doing anything much less looking at you funny...so that works too
    on the other hand being the evil mast mind lets you take down stronger guys than yourself with some sort of ploy instead of being a seriously overpowered bastard
    so evil!naruto effectively eleminates the flaws of bad (in other words most) dark!naruto stories. additionally to that, all the evil!naruto's i've read so far were always decent at least though not really amazing (always got the feeling they lack something).
    dark!naruto<evil!naruto(<differentvillage!naruto :p)

3. bycandlelight

bycandlelight Squib

My bad, I meant to say Evil!Naruto. I too share the thought that all Evil!Naruto lack something but I have yet to figure it out. If there was a poll for combination I would love to see a combination of all but cannon, for some reason I never liked Cannon!Naruto before. I can't say I like one type over another, except for cannon, but I've always had a sadistic side for evil. Blood, blood everywhere.