1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Flash Voting - Round II - Pick your top TWO Winnarz!!

Discussion in 'Q3 Flash Competition' started by Ched, Aug 12, 2021.

?

Who wins the Flash Comp!? Vote for your top two!

Poll closed Aug 19, 2021.
  1. Entry #2

40.0%
  2. Entry #4

26.7%
  3. Entry #6

33.3%
  4. Entry #7

46.7%
  5. Entry #11

13.3%
  6. Entry #14

26.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

Congratulations to Entry #7 by @Shinysavage!!
    Also holy shit at you, DLP. A Harry/Ginny fluff piece won a competition? Here? Oh how the mighty have fallen.
    (Kidding - I never hopped on the hate-wagon for that back in the day)

Feel free to go claim your stories in their threads! And if you won let me know if you want credit!

AND - I'll be checking who reviewed/voted. I know we were short on time, even with three weeks, and the next time we do this I'll make sure we have more time. I think that the relaxed reqs for voting make up for the time, since you can skim/review quickly, but it doesn't account for people who want to do a "good job" on their reviews.

So I'll be talking to those who didn't vote/review but did enter, but I do understand somewhat in this case. Kudos to everyone who did finish! And if you didn't... the threads won't close for a while, feel free to review late. Authors always appreciate it.

== == == ==
    I know that not everyone has had time to finish reviewing each story but we're doing the next round anyway. Feel free to You degenerates better continue reviewing!

Trust me - as an author your reviews are worth a lot, even if it's only 1-2 sentences about what you liked or didn't like. You might think it's not useful or not what a review 'should be' but trust me, it's still helpful and worthwhile. Just give your thoughts if you aren't comfortable doing more, it's enough.

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP TWO! And ffs go review ALL the stories!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
  2. Ched

OMG tight race is tight!! Go go go!

Remember a runner up must be CLOSER in votes to first place than it is to third to qualify!

3. Ched

It looks like several authors may not find time to vote despite it being a requirement.

Hopefully one of the winners will have done so!

4. Eilyfe

Eilyfe Supreme Mugwump

How long do we have for the reviewing, voting? I'm planning to do so for at least a few stories, but I'm strapped for time at the moment.

5. Ched

Er, well, you've had since July 29th. So almost three weeks now. Poll closes tomorrow.

As I've mentioned a few times tho, just a sentence of review is fine based on whatever you have time to skim/read.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
  6. Eilyfe

Eilyfe Supreme Mugwump

Uhm. Oups? My bad, I've had a few busy weeks and that timeline got away from me x)

I'll see what I can read today.

7. Erotic Adventures of S

Erotic Adventures of S Denarii Host

I gotta say the DLP of the 00’s would be shocked the HP/GW fluff story is winning.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
  8. Ched

Congratulations to Entry #7 !!
    Also holy shit at you, DLP. A Harry/Ginny fluff piece won a competition? Here? Oh how the mighty have fallen.
    (Kidding - I never hopped on the hate-wagon for that back in the day)

Feel free to go claim your stories in their threads!

AND - I'll be checking who reviewed/voted. I know we were short on time, even with three weeks, and the next time we do this I'll make sure we have more time. I think that the relaxed reqs for voting make up for the time, since you can skim/review quickly, but it doesn't account for people who want to do a "good job" on their reviews.

So I'll be talking to those who didn't vote/review but did enter, but I do understand somewhat in this case. Kudos to everyone who did finish! And if you didn't... the threads won't close for a while, feel free to review late. Authors always appreciate it.