1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Equal and Opposite by Amerision - M

Discussion in 'Dark Arts' started by Amerision, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Amerision

Amerision Galactic Sheep Emperor DLP Supporter

It won't be for a couple or more chapters...Harry has some work to do in his world first :).

I'm working on the next update, almost finished...I just have to write the actual part with Tracey.

Thanks!

Amerision

2. Niffler Lord

Niffler Lord Headmaster

I was under the impression that you were going to make the two opposites in the worlds. I mean in her's they were some sort of Dark Magi and in his they are the epitami of light.

3. carvell

carvell Professor DLP Supporter

it already on my story alert, i would to know what the real reason dumbles is keeping harry out of the loop on the war i mean harry's the only one who can kill voldy yet he is frozen out hope you update soon

4. Amerision

I'm not sure what you're asking, but Harry and Jamie are not continuously
    inversed - meaning that as Harry gets darker, Jamie won't get lighter.

Also, the mirror show your equal and opposite, not the entire world. The weasleys are not rich bastards, etc.

Any changes in the mirrorworld stem from Jamie's character, and how she would have changed Harry's world had she been in his place.

5. Amerision

Chapter 3 is up.

It's longer than the other chapters, (minus the prologue) and is more plot oriented than the others.

For the smut fans...sorry.

Nothing explicit.

And now, after staying up to 2:00 AM writing, I'm going to sleep.

Have fun.

Amerision

6. Dark Lord Rostam

Dark Lord Rostam Button La Famiglia Midknight

In that thing you call a closet. Better watch out,
    Simply, fucking amazing. Loved it! Words cant describe. I bow to you.

I love seeing all the ideas you said being put in work.

7. razz

razz Seventh Year

Huh! Update was brilliant.

I loved the bit with Ginny - I do hope that's expanded. ;)

8. TheIllusiveOne

TheIllusiveOne Raptured to Hell

Meh. I always prefer skillful seduction to the love potion route, I'd rather you have Harry work for it then simply having a magical potion to solve all his problems. Still, decent chapter.

9. Mrriddler

Mrriddler High Inquisitor

Somewhere high, somewhere low and somewhere in bet
    Posted on ff.net:

This chapter was great, especially considering you were working against a deadline.

I don't know but in terms of the tactical element of how Harry carries about his operation, I think you have Vashy beat. The way Harry tricked Sludgehorn into giving him access to the potions room was extremely well thought out. The way Harry picked up and then used both the antidote and also the love potion ingrediant took a nice degree of brilliance. As an author myself, I noticed how crazy it is to avoid plotholes AND looseends. So I took especial delight at seeing how that little scene worked out.

The flow of the chapter was really second to none. I can see you spent time thinking about the two love potion scenes. That's going to get you HUGE suppot from DLP members for sure. Clever use of the chest beast. What a crack up.

As for Amortentia, the logical part of my mind was wondering how easy it was for Harry to get it and then apply it, but then realized he had to get that ingrediant from Sludgehorn's office. Very good, if that was what you were going.

Clearly your strategy of going through your chapter during each writeup pays excellent dividends. It's a very well polished piece of work. Wish I could do it, but then my story is 100k+ already and I actually can't stand parts of what I write. :p

Keep up the good work... for when you get back. Have fun and keep safe on your upcoming trip.

Added: I have some potentially critical comments, but I'll save them for when you get back. And I'll need another chapter at least before I can actually pen them. :p

10. Patrik f

Patrik f Guest

While I agree with Illusive that I prefer skillful seduction to the love potion so was it still a great chapter, please say that Harry will fuck Ginny and make her
    do a lot of sick and twisted things before he tells her that the love potion dident work. Hopefully he will also take pictures of her to blackmail her to keep her away from him.

11. ulkser

ulkser Groundskeeper

i wonder when you will write about jamie again? i wonder what she will do when she sees harry fucking all the girls in hogwarts. does she use the boys in her world like harry uses the girls??

12. zenaku

zenaku First Year

Just finished reading the latest chapter. Looks good. Of course Ginny would have tried to drug Harry. It's the only way she could get his attention.

13. CGB

CGB Auror

Great new chapter. I especially liked the Ginny part. As Patrik f I hope he uses her thoroughly before he dumps her.

14. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

Amazing. I loved it. The characterization is top notch, which makes this an excellent story. I look forward to the next chapter.

15. Masked Critic

Masked Critic Backtraced

I really hate to be the one to piss in the party's champagne, but... I can't quite see this as Harry/fem!Harry. It's looking more and more like Harry is a sadistic, evil bastard, who will eventually start raping babies, or something.

And even though I can't change what you're going to do, I just have to say, if it turns out that Harry just ends up torturing Jamie until she begs for death, and then kills her, then I'm going to have to drop this fic, no matter how well it's written. I just can't see torture as a healthy basis for a relationship, as you have advertised it to eventually(?) become.

Torturing anyone else, on the other hand... :cheers:

16. madeyemoody

madeyemoody High Inquisitor

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Trident is that you

17. Masked Critic

Masked Critic Backtraced

...You insult my intelligence, good sir! *Puts on gloves, takes them off, and slaps moody in the face with them*

I challenge ye to a duel! Pistols, fifty paces at dawn! :headshot:

Just because I have a dissenting opinion doesn't mean I'm automatically a fucktard.

18. Amerision

*looks annoyed*

Anyways...Harry's actions are vital to his change of character from stupid Gryffindor to darker, semi-evil manipulator.

Jamie won't be expecting this Harry...

19. madeyemoody

madeyemoody High Inquisitor

True but I'm wary of people who joined in june and have low post counts

fire.!!!!![​IMG]

I win you saucy naive

20. Masked Critic

Masked Critic Backtraced

*cough* 'Tis not yet dawn... I win by... forfeit... *Gasp* *Sputter* *Die*

Let's quit this before we piss off the sheepy overlord more.