1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Hunt 3 Game Thread

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by jwlk, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Don't make me slap a bitch. Also don't make empty threats, they really don't help win the game. You also probably shouldn't take stuff said in a mafia game so personally.

Since nothing really seems to be happening should we just early lynch it?

Early Lynch Vote Ericf

2. blab

blab Second Year

Early lynch EricF

---------- Post automerged at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

hey, proph could answer the question

3. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Tell me what you would get out of it.

---------- Post automerged at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Early Lynch EricF

4. Titus

Titus Squib

Thinking about the cop check. Let's suppose for a moment that I'm not completely wrong and Luckylee is scum. Whomever the cop checks will turn out innocent. We can then just pressure Ruckylee.

5. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

I think checking Lucky is better because it either town or scumfirms Kai at the same time, whereas any other check would only apply to one person. Obviously it's up to the priest to decide but I think Lucky is the best check.

6. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Yes. If we don't do it, it's not happening. Brilliant logic :rolleyes:

Also, the fact that you were hit is proof of exactly nothing, because Wine. Most times, it's actually unimportant either way and NK targets are picked based on active/good players.

@Luckylee, "he's scum because he's trying to pressure me", really?

7. Sesc

... wait. Wat? Do you think Luckylee is a Witch or don't you, Titus? o_O

What is this even supposed to mean?

8. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Early lynch: EricK

I think that's L-2.

This works in both directions, you could use it to argue for any target.

It also depends on the Priest claiming a town result, and I'm not sure why anyone would do that. It also depends on the Priest surviving.

I'd rather be checked over Lucky because Lucky is about as mechanically-proven town as it gets, but either way, the Priest should check whoever he/she thinks is scum. I don't know why we're trying to coordinate it.

9. Titus

Titus Squib

I agree with Rubicon, the priest should check who they find as scummy.

Ses, I made a typo. I don't think Ruckyree is scum and it is a waste of a check.

Logically, a cop wouldn't claim an innocent result, thus causing the pressure on Ruckylee to eliminate that theory. Ruckylee claims.

If no counterclaim emerges, Ruckylee should be left alive. Scum soup Ruckylee. If there is no cc and no souping, the group would likely know Ruckylee is lying and he picked a role in the graveyard.

If a counterclaim does emerge, we have a 1 v 1 scenario with town v scum. If Ruckylee is the last scum, then there is not much he can do at that point. We lynch him. If Ruckylee is town, we lynch his opponent and we are down to 1 scum left.

I know at least Kai or Fonti was town as I am not the clown.

The best case scenario: Town wins because scum!Ruckylee claims a role already present.

Worst case scenario town!Ruckylee gets souped with the night kill AFTER tonight or gets mislynched and stops a fake claim. scum!Ruckylee picks a role already in the graveyard and fails to get souped.

This only works with Ruckylee because he's presumably the last scum.

---------- Post automerged at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Look at my plan above.

The rational action is to check someone other than Ruckylee. Since Ruckylee must be the last scum (Eric and Kai would be in the graveyard), a guilty on any other player means that Ruckylee is innocent.

10. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I don't mind being checked, it would prove my claim on Kai being angel. Check me, than check Sesc(who was Zeit who I thought was scum). Sesc, I think you're scum because I think Zeit was scum. TBH for lack of better target since Eric is already gonna be lynched.

11. blab

blab Second Year

Not sure if serious

You have considered that if only one of them was town, the fallen witch got to decide who to protect, right? Shouldn't that make you pretty sure that both fontisian and KaiDASH are town?

---------- Post automerged at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

nevermind...

12. Titus

Titus Squib

No. I am far from certain Ruckyree is town. I created a plan that accomodates that possibility. Unless the Priest comes forward with a guilty, that plan should be followed.

13. Sesc

How does this:

Not contradict that:

Can you please make sense? Also, what is your plan? I never argued anything about the priest check. Check someone not Luckylee, and if they're innocent, that tells you what? Or is the plan separate from the priest check (the part with Luckylee roleclaiming)?

I dunno, is it just me and everyone else understands what Titus is talking about?

Also @blab, what is this with the Angels and the protection? I don't see anything saying dead Witches can pick the protection target. Stop confusing me >_>

14. blab

blab Second Year

Sorry, by nevermind I meant: I'm stupid, don't listen to me

15. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

I have to disagree with Titus' plan regarding LuckyLee claiming.

In a world where LuckyLee is town :

Day 3
    - 11 alive (8 town - 3 scum)
    - LuckyLee is town so Kai is town
    - LuckyLee claims (possible soup-kill but why would witches soup-kill him if town would lynch him anyway?)
    - Eric is lynched
    Night 3
    - 10 alive (8 town - 2 scum)
    - Witches don't soup LuckyLee
    - Witches NK someone else
    Day 4
    - 9 alive (7 town - 2 scum)
    - Town lynches LuckyLee
    Night 4
    - 8 alive (6-2)
    - Witches kill someone
    Day 5
    - 7 alive (5-2) = 3 mls left til they win

This scenario doesn't even consider the DOB, Crusader, and Vig kills.
    Put them into consideration and we might be lylo on Day 5.

It's a pretty high-risk high-reward situation. A priest check, on the other hand, might not be as lucrative but doesn't make us sacrifice town's shot at winning.

16. Titus

Titus Squib

I don't think Ruckyree is scum but that doesn't mean I am certain Ruckyree is town.

My plan is as follows:

Cop checks someone other than Ruckyree.
    If cop gets a guilty, no point in pressuring Ruckyree, lynch the guilty.

Suppose cop gets innocent/doesn't claim. Ruckyree then claims.

If Ruckyree is CCed, then we have a 1 v 1 scenario, town v scum.
    If Ruckyree is NOT cced, then if he's town he'll be souped. If not, he'll be lynched the next day.

Basically, there's no place for Ruckyree to hide if scum.

Sesc, this is why I frequently get lynched. I move the pieces in manners others don't understand.

---------- Post automerged at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Wetnurse, Ruckyree shouldn't claim till tomorrow.

---------- Post automerged at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Day 3
    - 11 alive (8 town - 3 scum)
    - LuckyLee is town so Kai is town
    - Eric is lynched
    Night 3
    - 10 alive (8 town - 2 scum)
    - Witches NK someone else
    - Cop checks someone other than Ruckyree
    Day 4 --- Cop gets inno result
    - 9 alive (7 town - 2 scum)
    - Ruckyree claims
    - If Ruckyree is CCed, lynch Ruckyree.
    - If Ruckyree is NOT CCed, then he lives.
    - Big assumption assuming a mislynch here.
    Night 4
    - 8 alive (6-2)
    - Witches kill someone (possibly soup Ruckyree)
    - Cop checks someone else
    Day 5
    - 7 alive (5-2) = 3 mls left til they win
    - Cop has at least 3 clears if alive, 3 clears v two scum excellent position

---------- Post automerged at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

That's the worst scenario. If Ruckyree is scum, then he'll likely be obvious when the time comes to claim.

17. Sesc

I think it's more you write things in manners that are impossible to understand >_>
    E.g.

Well, what else is he going to be? If you don't think he's scum, he must be Town. That's what I'm talking about the entire time. You can't be certain he isn't scum but at the same time not be certain that he's Town.

I'm going to assume you meant to say you don't really know either way. As for the plan (thanks for explaining), sounds good to me, but I admittedly haven't tried to consider every angle there.

@Luckylee: No, that is not what you said. You said

Don't leave away half of the quote, and feel free to engage in active participation, if you "lack a better target". There's an entire thread for you to dig through to find one.

18. Titus

Titus Squib

I don't think == certainty. I use the certain word in VERY rare circumstances. I very much doubt that Ruckyree is scum. Do I know that beyond a reasonable doubt? No.

---------- Post automerged at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

**==/==

I don't think ==/== certainty.

19. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Ehh I went through the thread a while ago, and Zeit looked the worst to me. So Sesc, in a world where I am scum, why did scum decide not to NK?

20. Sesc

Because otherwise you could hardly have claimed to have survived a NK?