1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #7

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Newcomb, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I was so mad when you lynched mathblade without letting me counterclaim them.

Just saying.

2. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Waiting on Fluff/Kai/Waco/Von now.

3. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Hihi. Fluff reporting for duty.

---------- Post automerged at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

Also, I believe Jarizok is town, which means the last scum should be between Waco and Kai.

Unvote

4. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

This is why we can't have nice things.

5. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Just - KaiDASH and The Waco Kid left as potential oracle CC's.

Hopefully that speeds this process up a bit.

---------- Post automerged at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Not going to actually start a reread until I know it's needed.

6. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

There are few things as relaxing as a chiropractors appointment after work

---------- Post automerged at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

I'm going to bed.

7. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

And then there was one?

---------- Post automerged at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

So at this point do we popcorn if Kai isn't the Oracle? Because I feel like there's an uncomfortable amount of info for scum to work with at this point.

8. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I'm still holding up hope on Kai CC'ing oracle because that'd make this game easy.

If he doesn't where I'm effectively at is Koalas/Jari would be clear via investigations/lack of cc's, Von/Q/Yourself are flat out innocent childs; your interactions and pushes on both Math/Miner, their interactions with you and your reactions to Fontis reports mean I'm never lynching there, if there's scum inside there they deserve the win. That means I think we can get away with Koalas/Me/You/Q/Von never claiming outside of CC'ing scum claiming our role, with 5 of us not claiming and scum having a singular soup left only we should still be in a solid position.

I do want to go through a reread if Kai doesn't CC to work out where we should be looking to force a claim or lynch first.

9. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Kai CCed DOB already? Just sayin.

Back to work.

10. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    You realise if you're town you're actively helping scum over and over again here Jari, right?

11. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Lynch fluff, DOB target Kai?

#ReallyThatEasy

12. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Yeah, I agree with that.

I need to sleep at some point, as I've been up quite a while now, but still think we should /probably/ force a Fluff claim first - fonti was right in the Fluff being a little off (plus all of the other reasons I want him).

Literally no clue who should go next, though. Like, I don't think Waco/Math geared themselves up to push each other to death on D2 after losing a partner D1. Equally I think Kai would have been too busy being one with salt to be snarky with Math's flubbed claim. That leaves Jan, which... doesn't feel super right with Math as his partner (think if they were going to soup, they'd have actually gone for it unless Jan thought that it would vault him into the never lynch group - this doesn't feel like that world, because in that world Jan needs to be towny as fuck to go deep cover scum and he's be kinda ehh here.

His activity has fallen significantly, though.

13. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    With the numbers how they currently are if we forget the soup aspect as a potential way to lose we have 5 kills, 6 if we lynched the DOB ever dies; is that correct Koalas? I know you ran the math on this earlier.

---------- Post automerged at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

6 if we lynch or the DOB ever dies* is how it's meant to read.

---------- Post automerged at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Current Situation = 10:1
    Lynch (1) + Nightkill = 8:1
    Lynch (2), Vig (3) + Nightkill = 5:1
    Lynch (4), Nightkill = 3;1
    Lynch (5)

If the DOB ever dies taking someone with them that'd take it to (6) with the last day being a 3 way rather than a 4 way. Obviously the soup aspect makes it not quite this simple but trying to weigh up the benefits of claims v no claims here.

14. Koalas

High Score:
    Roughly where we're at ya. The tl;dr is that the actual non lynch pool is at the point that the only way a single scum can win is a game-solving soup. Which is.. not unlikely. People are dumb.

15. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I mean, assuming they hit only the literally outted roles they'd bring down a few of us, and it's not at all unlikely they could get a few more (although if they fucked up they're outed so they can't really blindly guess).

16. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    So we could technically kill every unclear in the game with no claims being outed and only lose to a big soup. Or we could get the very small scum pool to claim one at a time and lynch whoever is cc'ed. Not quite sure which is the optimal procedure here.

17. Koalas

High Score:
    More then a few. But this isn't productive talk. Cause hints are hints.

---------- Post automerged at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

I think a good scum can solve the game tonight.

18. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Eh, so you think forcing claims out of the scum pool is the right move here Koalas?

---------- Post automerged at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

If we're doing that I really want to spend some time working out the order we're doing this and spend time rereading peoples interactions with Math first.

19. Koalas

High Score:
    Kai. Fluff. Jan.

---------- Post automerged at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

We'll be solved by then.

20. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Probably?

I mean if you remove the people I never lynch based on very strong logic ie. Koalas/Fonti(Assuming she's actually the priest) /Jar i(Asssuming Kai doesnn't CC his Oracle claim) /Von/Q/Tyhon that only leaves the three you mentioned and Waco as people with a remote chance of being scum and some of those I even doubt.

---------- Post automerged at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

I'm heading to bed, would like Fonti to chime in on this before we consider proceeding with anything too.