1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Annals of the Sith'ari Chronicle I by Ice's Shadow - T

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by quindich, Dec 8, 2009.

1. quindich

quindich Muggle

Title: Annals of the Sith'ari Chronicle I

Author: Ice's Shadow

Rating: T

Genre: Adventure/Sci-Fi

DLP Category: Dark Harry/ Star Wars Crossover/AU

Pairing: None

Summary:

Harry Potter at the age of ten finds himself far away... A galaxy far far away. Major Change from Harry learns the force from jedi or sith. AU. Dark Harry. Star Wars Crossover

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4102949/1/Annals_of_the_Sithari_Chronicle_I

Mostly posted it because i liked this story way back when it was first posted and that I like Sci-Fi's.

Its got a sequel which is Harry/Fleur the link is below:

[The sequel is also complete]

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4200256/1/Annals_of_the_Sithari_Chronicle_II

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  2. Nuhuh

Nuhuh Dastardly Shadow Admin Retired Staff

Didn't you say the exact same thing about the other story you just put in FR. I really hope you're not just spamming the section.

I'll give it a read and review in a bit with an edit.

Edit: lol, looks like we've been had. This reads like an outline with the most used word being 'freak' in the first chapter. Harry's magic fulfills his wish to send him to another universe, while he dies in his home universe, lol. Okay I know for dimension travel something always has to be contrived, but, honestly, how many times have we seen Harry wish himself to another ,better, dimension.

Oh...and Fudge arrests the Dursleys for abusing Harry, after they express joy at Harry's death to Dumbledore.

Wow, talk about blast from the bad past with this story.

A ringing 2/5

Edit 2: Had to share this: "Standing in the center of the room stood a tall man." <-- just an indication of the writing caliber.

EDIT 3:

Too awesome to pass up:

Yeeeup, gone from bad to terrible. Changing my rating to 1/5.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  3. Rym

Rym Auror

[He looked up to see Dudley smirking in his face as he ripped the book from him and started taunting Harry saying, "Hello Freak. You shouldn't read. Freaks don't deserve to read." Harry did not hesitate to run as fast as he could towards a alley pulling off into the direction of Privet Drive. Dudley dropped the book and yelled as loud as he could "Follow that freak." to his gang.]

I got to this little gem and immediately wanted to end myself. Oh, wait. It's the third paragraph of chapter 1.

4. Scott

Scott Professor DLP Supporter

"My name is Harry Potter," Harry Replied. "A very odd name. Harry Potter. That won't do at all. You will need a new one." The dark lord said shaking his head. "Whats wrong with my name." Harry said affronted. "It's not one that shows any intimidation. Sounds like a hairy slave who makes pots." The dark lord said smirking. "No, it won't do at all." He smiled then said, "Your new name will be... Jen Saarai."

What a gay name...

5. cloud91

cloud91 Fourth Year

I tried this fic and didn't make it passed the first paragraph of chapter one

1/5 and that's being generous

6. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:

This makes me sad on so many levels.

1/5

7. Tehlaziboi

Tehlaziboi Ninja Meido

There are stories that have so much description in their chapters that it generally doesn't get anywhere but is still very nice to read.

Then, there's this:

1/5