1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Ariana Fan Club

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BioPlague, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Xipheon

Xipheon First Year

I agree that Ariana must be celebrated and honored.

Therefore, I do solemnly swear to uphold the honour and sanctity that is your tragedy and life. I promise to take no tertiary character before thee and to never besmirch thy name. I shall remember it was you who herded us away from evil!Dumbledore and delivered us into a world without malevolent, Wizard Oppressors.

2. Ryzen

Ryzen Second Year

here, here!

I do solemnly swear to uphold the honour and sanctity that is your tragedy and life. I promise to take no tertiary character before thee and to never besmirch thy name. I shall remember it was you who herded us away from evil!Dumbledore and delivered us into a world without malevolent, Wizard Oppressors.

3. Lord North

Lord North Second Year

I do solemnly swear to uphold the honour and sanctity that is your tragedy and life. I promise to take no tertiary character before thee and to never besmirch thy name. I shall remember it was you who herded us away from evil!Dumbledore and delivered us into a world without malevolent, Wizard Oppressors.

4. Cheyne

Cheyne First Year

Aargh, my massive enjoyment of the Character Ariana is nearly ruined by the fact that I know an Ariana in reality, and she is the biggest Kill-joy I have ever met in my entire life. :(

Her and her best friend Kendra were having epileptic fits of glee when their names showed up in the book. I am saddened.

5. Rin

Rin Oberstgruppenführer DLP Supporter

So, when are we going to see some tastefully beautiful (read: hawt) Ariana Dumbledor fan-art? My unwavering loyalty to her (read: lust for her) grows exponentially (as do other parts of me) and I long for more visual stimulus (read: pr0n) of this blessed creature of extrordinary power.

In all seriousness, I want some Ariana fanfic and fanart! I must have it soon! Oh, and I can't wait for the first Ariana/Harry fic. Would that be Arry? or Hariana? . . . Hmm . . . Hariana . . . that sounds like a potential Fem!Harry fic. Argh, my mind's a wonderin' again.

6. Jibril

Jibril Headmaster

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    And let us pray to Ariana - Lady of Magic, for salvation from the evilness that dwells in bad fanfiction on ff.net. Save us our Lady! For your power is infinite and eternal!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2007
  7. Gullible

Gullible Headmaster

Sitting in front of a broken compooter, lolololol
    After finally finishing DH I can say once and for all, that Ariana is officially the shizniz!

So therefore with that great achievement in mind,

I do solemnly swear to uphold the sanctity and honour of the High Lady of magic, Ariana Dumbledore, whose power and skill would have sent us mere mortals to hell and back if she so pleased, whose beauty is unmatched, even by veela, whose intelligence cannot be beaten by any in this universe, whose purity of soul is like a sun in the surrounding darkness, casting demons and ill thoughts away. There fore, I pledge my Mind, Body and Soul to the worship and protection of the almighty Ariana, whom even in death holds a strength and influence everyone else can only dream of.

Ariana, we shall always remember the sacrifice you made to free this world from sin and Evil!Albus.

8. Sirius White

Sirius White First Year

I solemnly swear to uphold all that Ariana stands for. The fear of her own talents, her sacrifice to the wizarding world, no matter how accidental it was. I find Ariana would've been an extremely talented witch if those muggle boys hadn't of bothered her, so I pledge, to find the best time travel fic in which Harry goes back in time, and saves her, then goes farther in time, and joins her year in Hogwarts. And then they stop the Evil!Dumbles and Grindelwald.

9. Glernaj

Glernaj Stab Executive DLP Supporter

10. Nukular Winter

Nukular Winter The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Oooh, I want to join!

I do solemnly swear to uphold the honour and sanctity that is your tragedy and life (and although "Ariana" is generally a white trash name given to girls destined to be strippers [that, and "Krystal"], I'll only occasionally read fanfiction where you're paired with abusive men). I promise to take no tertiary character before thee and to never besmirch thy name (and I further promise to fap only reluctantly to any story where TimeTravel!Harry does shots of Jager from your anus--and I swear to feel bad about it). I shall remember it was you who herded us away from evil!Dumbledore and delivered us into a world without malevolent, Wizard Oppressors (except for that Voldemort chap--no one's perfect).

-Nukular Winter

11. Nadino

Nadino Third Year

She is, indeed, the most important character!

12. sirius009

sirius009 Minister of Magic

Oh nukular you left out a few names; like misty, destiny, and lavendar.

13. mbond98

mbond98 Seventh Year

I solemly swear....

'I do solemnly swear to uphold the honour and sanctity that is your tragedy and life. I promise to take no tertiary character before thee and to never besmirch thy name. I shall remember it was you who herded us away from evil!Dumbledore and delivered us into a world without malevolent, Wizard Oppressors.'

14. parselmaster

parselmaster Sixth Year DLP Supporter

Ariana ,I do solemnly swear to uphold the honour and sanctity that is your tragedy and life. I promise to take no tertiary character before thee and to never besmirch thy name. I shall remember it was you who herded us away from evil!Dumbledore and delivered us into a world without malevolent, Wizard Oppressors.

By swearing this oath I also swear to uphold the the Clique Rules 1-6, as they are the only ones I know as of now.

15. Evan Tide

Evan Tide Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

I have one question. Has anyone started to write an Ariana fic yet?

16. griselda

griselda First Year

I solemnly swear to honour thy memory and remember thee for what you were destined to be: kick-ass Dumbledore the real thing.

17. Gabrinth

Gabrinth Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

To Ariana, our matron of life and liberty from Wizarding opressors.

18. Rated RKOver

Rated RKOver Second Year

I do hereby pledge to acknowledge the fact that I would gladly sacrifice 10 years of my life, my mother's two cats, and all three of my mint condition copies of Suikoden II to just be able to gaze on Ariana in the flesh. Seriously.

Also, do we have to wait for acknowledgment to be allowed to use the banner? Or will I recieve the divine message while I'm having a Ariana induced wet dream?

19. Snarf

Snarf Squanchin' Party Bro! ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Dearest Ariana, I do solemnly swear to uphold the honour and sanctity that is your tragedy and life. I promise to take no tertiary character before thee and to never besmirch thy name. I shall remember it was you who herded us away from evil!Dumbledore and delivered us into a world without malevolent, Wizard Oppressors.

We really should make the Ten Commandments of Ariana. She's the one thing that Chuck Norris can't beat.

20. The Duke

The Duke Seventh Year

I swear to thee, Ariana, that I, The Duke, will uphold your honour through thick and slim, through good guys and bad guys, through light and dark, with gun, grenade, bayonet, fist, and other random things that may or may not be in the general vicinity at the time of your honour being shat upon!

But seriously: