1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Graphics Discussion' started by Pyromaniac, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Guest

Can someone comment on my avatar for me. I drew it myself and I think I over did things a little bit. If its not to everyone's likeing I got another one waiting in line.

2. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

That's very good, especially if you drew it yourself.

3. CGB

CGB Auror

Yeah. I wish I could do such things. I like it.

4. Fuegodefuerza

Fuegodefuerza Minister of Magic

Wow...you drew that yourself? I mean, it was really good even if you hadn't, but goddamn. Great work. It looks really good.

5. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    a really nice avatar man, nice skills

6. Xenon

Xenon Professor

Last edited: Jul 20, 2006
  7. Fuegodefuerza

Fuegodefuerza Minister of Magic

Cockblocked!

Naughty, naughty! We'll have to send Eppy the House Elf on you...well...once we get permission from whoever thought that up...

8. andiais

andiais DA Member

Here's a dunce's cap for when you sit in that corner. Good lord boy, what were you thinking?

9. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    WTF is wrong with you, you utter ejit. You do realise what site you are on don't you? If you survive this, then i must salute you, cause you must be tough.

10. MrINBN

MrINBN Unspeakable

This is almost as good as the Barefoot Sean incident on Gaia Online a couple years ago. Guy tried to pass off Sean Barlowe's (IIRC) work as his own and got torn a new one.

11. madeyemoody

madeyemoody High Inquisitor

Pyro quit lying about everything, your avatar,you set a warehouse on fire in houston *cough*bullshit*cough* and quit talking about fire it's annoying

[​IMG]

12. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Guest

Yeah I guess you're right /throws zippo in the trash. Oh well this site is pretty cool but I'm leavin. Later, off to art class!

By the way I did draw this.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2006
  13. Xenon

Xenon Professor

It may be futile if he has left the site, but I still feel the need to respond. If in fact you are Clarence Meser, then I appologize profusly for the following

No, no you did not. Why do I belive this? A quote from Mr. Clarence Meser's site. Ahem

This doesn't sound like you. why? because you don't sound even halfway intelligent, nor do you have a semblence of business sense and/or ethic.

This man in all 3 seconds has proven himself to be above you in my eyes. From a quote with Absolutley no relevance to the topic!

And this is one of the other reasons I dont belive you are Clarence Meser

For fucks sake....

In adition the fact that you have in no way made any atempt to confirm that your Identity is Clarence Meser is(in my book) suspicious at best. All you have clamed is that ' I drew it!' Perhaps someone would belive you if you had the motor skills to opperate an etch a scetch. If you fail at something a 3 year old can do, I seriously doubt you can use tracing paper, let alone actually DRAW something of this magnitude.

And lastly your 13 years old. Yes I know some kids these days are getting started early, and a lot know web design and graphic arts and all that jazz, but when coupled with the other evidence....

The only reason I haven't emailed Mr. Meser about your plagerism is the fact That I didn't want to cause trouble for Raven.

You are morronic, a terrible liar, a fucking PLAGERIST and I have never for one minute belived you to be a 'pyromaniac'.

AVADA KEDAVRA!

edit: oh what the hell, just for good messure

INCENDIO!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2006
  14. Nenagh24

Nenagh24 Second Year

South, but not too South. Umm... ¿yo hablo español
    ::Watches the ashes float away:: Yeah, I think he's dead. A fitting punishment for those who plagiarize.