1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Bean Counter by Creamer - NC 17 - Original Fiction

Discussion in 'Original Fiction' started by Amerision, May 31, 2009.

1. Amerision

Amerision Galactic Sheep Emperor DLP Supporter

Title: Bean Counter
    Author: Creamer
    Rating: NC-17
    Genre: Revenge/Smut/Humor

Summary: She threw their marriage in his face and got knocked up with another guy's baby. Apparently, he was a boring husband with a boring job. A stupid Bean Counter.

Hell hath no fury like an angry accountant.

Rating: 6/5

This story is so full of win I can't even begin to explain it. After the wife cheats on the accountant, the guy goes apeshit and totally fucks her over. Includes awesome legal manipulation, etc.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=255904&page=submissions

It's extremely long, and the humor, combined with the near professional writing makes this a solid story.

Last edited: May 31, 2009
  2. Spacks

Spacks Order Member DLP Supporter

Quite possibly the most epic fic ever written.

On the off-chance I give up my bachelor life and settle down, I'm printing this and saving it for awesome ideas xD

8457261636351/5

3. Amerision

Amerision Galactic Sheep Emperor DLP Supporter

Oh goddamnit the ending is so great.

The author ends it on the sixteenth chapter, and that's an epic way to end the story already, but he hints that Mary (You'll see what I mean) comes back and the story goes on for a further 17th chapter.

Unfortunately, this 17th chapter is only available on the for-pay ebook here: http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/bean-counter/847299

...Anyone want to pony up $2.50 and give us the pleasure of a full ending? :D

4. Inquisition

Inquisition Canadian Ambassador to Japan DLP Supporter

No.

Pitch in yourselves. It'd be $1.25 each.

5. Moloch

Moloch Groundskeeper

If you'd taken the time to look a bit further, there's a sequel (though its only 2 chaps atm) and in that Mary's still a main character. Go ahead and read that and you find out the 'ending'.

Personally I found this story awesome and funny as hell until
    it got to the buttrape part and Bill, knowing this, just seemed to more vindictive as Mary broke even more. Wasn't too fond/sympathetic of main character and therefore story after that point.

EDIT: No doubt when this sequel ends we'll have to pay for the proper ending, but why pay for an outdated one and the final one when you only need the final?

EDIT: Btw, sequel's called Second Wife.

And I'd just like to point out that all the top rated stories on that website are incest stories. I know that was all well and good with Vash's writings, but is there a cult devoted to incest that I'm unaware of?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  6. ZeroTheDestroyer

ZeroTheDestroyer Auror

Wtf no one told me we can post literotica shit here! This is so awesome I want to -.

Epic find, just epic.

EDIT: Read chapter 2, this guy deserves a PHD from FUCK-U UNIVERSITY.

EDIT:

Okay now I see why this deserves 6/5.

EDIT: Yes there is a large fanbase dedicated to incest, it consists of 1/10 males in the UK.

7. Andro

Andro Master of Death DLP Supporter

It was prolonged far too long for a revenge fantasy. What, is the length some analogue for the messiness and slowness of divorce? How does that subject hold the writer's interest for that long?

One thing I disliked is how everything happens to be against Mary - even the circumstances beyond the main character's control. Not because I'm sympathetic at all, but that just doesn't make sense when the person she committed adultery with is a jackass just to make her even miserable. She has no outside source of money because her closest friend was a social ladder-climber, just so that the husband can get his revenge.

At first glance I thought Ben Counter, the Black Library author, was writing original fiction.

3/5.

8. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Eh. It's an okay story. Nothing to write home about. The smut was subpar, and honestly, that's what I go to literotica for. Everything else was eh.

One thing that did piss me off is what Andro pointed out. Not one person felt sorry for her and tried to help her?

Also, I kept expecting them to find the cameras and such in Tims house. Not having that happen was kind of a letdown.

3/5

9. sincostan

sincostan High Inquisitor

Subpar? Do you mean par? Because I would interpret "eh" as subpar.

10. Grubdubdub

Grubdubdub Supreme Mugwump

Story. Is. Epic.

Get the word out! Seriously, this one is great. I might like this only because it's my first serious revenge story [Azkaban!Harry doesn't count], but I couldn't help to feel that it's a fulfillment story done right, albeit exaggeratedly and extremely.

I agree with the OP, 6/5.

Also, accounts ftw!

11. Tehan

Tehan Avatar of Khorne DLP Supporter

I bet you could ID the folk with wife/girlfriend/mother issues and the ones without by how they reviewed this story...

12. Grubdubdub

Grubdubdub Supreme Mugwump

It's the whole scenario that amuses me in a deeply twisted way, not only the sexual aspect of it. Also, what I enjoy =/= who I am. I don't want to fuck a dead, mutilated squid, for example... yet it amuses me to no end. Doesn't mean I have squid related issues.

13. Vir

Vir Centauri Ambassador ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    He has a sequel too. It's called "Second Wife"

14. Zombie

Zombie Black Philip Moderator DLP Supporter

I've read some of the incest stories on the site. They're pretty win. Although, most of them deal with like cousins and such, and that's not really incest, now is it Syaoran? ;)

I read Bean-Counter a long time back- It was good, and I liked the majority of it, although, I get burnt out on smut stories rather rapidly.