1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Brass & Tax Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Well. For One I'm not Scum. That'd be blab. Save you tips till then.

Two. If we lynch scum we can win. It all depends on whether or not you agree with me or blab.

If you agree with blab I can tell you that you'll be disappointed.

Concurrently Blab, if you ARE Town then what do you think?

2. Titus

Titus Squib

Riley, how can that be possible? We are missing a roleblocker and vanillaizer... You theory needs 4 scum?

Blab, why did you not give me gold?

---------- Post automerged at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Devil's advocate here blab...disprove this

On night 1, ika was sent to do the nk.
    On night 3, you are a roleblocker and you roleblocked.
    On night 5, you spent extra gold to vanillaize instead of roleblock.

The kill is a factional ability that you may use in addition to your regular abilities.

---------- Post automerged at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Riley, Blab cross them. I am alibied and there's no theoretical way I can be scum.

---------- Post automerged at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Blab, why the hell did I NOT get money from you or Moridin?

---------- Post automerged at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Blab, it's this section I am worried about.

Please note that you may only use one active ability per day/night cycle unless an ability says otherwise.

Once you confirm this minor thing, I'll vote Riley and we can end this.

3. blab

blab Second Year

My qt says: that payback Titus failed..., so commuting makes you immune from receiving gold?

@Riley
    I have word from Proph that nightkills can be blocked, so Titus can't be scum, convincing me to vote for Titus won't work.

Vote: Riley

---------- Post automerged at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

What should I confirm here? I already said several times that that isn't in my role-pm.

---------- Post automerged at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Well, that's not exactly disprovable..., and I personally argued in favor of that the nk can be used additionally, remember?
    I think it's extremely unlikely because I would also need to be the daykiller, correct?
    Given that it's a 3-scum team, we know all kills starting N2 have been from the same person. The only time another person could have nightkilled was night 1, and I assume that actually happened because different flavor.

Therefore I assume that flavor relates to the scum who killed and I conclude Riley is the daykiller.

If I were the last scum left I would also need to be the daykiller (which you already said here):
    So, yeah, I would need to be a daykilling, vanilla-izing, roleblocking scum JOAT who also had gold left to buy the bulletproof (and bid for all three items) and to use Payback...(and I also roleblocked Riley first and then later vanilla-ized him for some reason)
    I suppose it's theoretically possible.

---------- Post automerged at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Titus, did you commute in the night that Zennith died? (cautionary:facepalm)

4. Titus

Titus Squib

No I did not commute that night. I've said I've been commuting every night so I'd get right to lylo with Zero Gold left. I started with 3.

N1 Commute (Confirmed, as Zennith couldn't jail me)
    D2 Fonti gives gold
    N2 Jailed <--- That's solid, verifiable. Given no scum can make a kill from in jail, I cannot be scum.
    N3 No Commute
    N4 Commute
    N5 Commute
    N6 Commute

Prophy made clear that commuting shouldn't make me immune from receiving gold.

Why did you ask if nightkills could be blocked?

Also, the general consensus is that ika was the daykiller.

I'm pretty sure someone stole my gold.

---------- Post automerged at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Scumming in the rain.... Scumming in the rain

I love Scumming in the rain... I'll catch the scums.... while I'm singing in the rain!

5. blab

blab Second Year

Well, I can only tell you that I received the "your action failed" message for Payback.
    So yeah, I thought it failed because of commute. (I also lost my gold) Have you received gold in nights when you commuted?

Specifically to clear you.

6. Titus

Titus Squib

Scum have been sitting on my ass. I got Fonti's gold and that's it. I'm broker than broke.

Blab, if you know I commuted because your payback allegedly failed... shouldn't that conf!clear me in your eyes?

7. blab

blab Second Year

What? You are already conf!cleared in my eyes.

8. Titus

Titus Squib

Then why were you asking me if nightkills can be blocked?

9. blab

blab Second Year

When did I ask you that?

10. Titus

Titus Squib

#1803, 1805... it implies you didn't come in with me being confclear

Anyway, I'm tired. Riley will come in and cross. I'll make my final decision in the morning but I'll probably lynch Riley.

11. blab

blab Second Year

:confused:
    I fail to see how I can be any clearer that I don't think you are scum.

12. Titus

Titus Squib

I'm probably going to vote for Riley but I'm going to bed.

This is unsettling because Riley's behavior is textbook town. Yet, his claims make him obviously scum...

unless the line that blab denies was in his role PM was in effect.

But then why wouldn't it be in Blab's?

And where the hell is my money?

13. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Is there any point in trying to make one of you realize I am town? I'm dead serious. I got to the final three. This is really my chance to actually win for once. I'm not gonna throw it away by being silent.

Unfortunately I don't know where your gold is Titus. I still have two gold as I was never asked to give last night and I'm completely unsure which between you and Blab is scum.

As of now I will keep my vote and if one of you two decides someone is the best chance at scum that isn't me, I'll listen to wjhat you have to say.

I really want to win this one as a Town for vindication for all my losses. If you're Town, you gotta help me out here. Please.

14. blab

blab Second Year

@Titus

looks at post above: Are you still going to tell me this is textbook town behavior?

Anyway, if you still want me to do a case on either why I'm town, why Riley is scum, both something else, I do have a bit of time right now and I'm feeling better, too.

It should be obvious though, if you just look at for example interactions with Zeitgeist and ika, but maybe that's just me having hindsight bias.

15. Titus

Titus Squib

Riley, why the hell aren't you crossvoting? If I was scum, I would have hammerred you already as blab is voting you.

---------- Post automerged at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

blab, really? His play is more derp town than yours.

16. blab

blab Second Year

It's not in mine, because I'm VT.
    We have established that yesterDay.

It went like this.

Citrus: That quote is in my PM.
    Blab: Why is that in your PM? you claimed VT.
    Citrus: Maybe because I could buy multiple items?
    Blab: So could I, and it's not in mine.
    Blab: Moridin, is that quote in your PM?
    Moridin: No.
    Blab: I'm not sure what to make of this, whether this makes scum!Citrus more likely or not.

I can pick out the posts if you want me to.

17. Titus

Titus Squib

Riley, you have got to help yourself. I am conftown, due to my refusal to hammer. It's too late for you to give me gold.

It's either you or blab so do yoirself a fucking favor and vote blab.

---------- Post automerged at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

No need. The sample VT pm has that line.

18. blab

blab Second Year

Well, I'm seeing a big Appeal to Emotion, I am also seeing how he keeps both options open to himself, when if he where town (read: in my position) he should have figured that you are conf!town. We established that in thread yesterday and if he were town he would have come to the conclusion that that is true and voted me by elimination.

---------- Post automerged at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

It doesn't.
    I just checked.

19. Titus

Titus Squib

Your right it is the Guilty Child that has it.

And what scum wouldn't realize you ain't voting me and vote you? As long as I don't hammer, Riley's vote forecloses nothing.

Consistently though, Riley's play has been much more protown than you blab. Set aside the roleblocked/vanillaized, why is Riley scum?

---------- Post automerged at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Why are you town Blab?

20. blab

blab Second Year

Seriously? I think my play has been very pro-town. I just mentioned interaction with Zeitgeist and ika, so we can start with that.