1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Chaos:Destruction: My work is done here by TheBonnie - K

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by schoutje, Apr 28, 2006.

1. schoutje

schoutje Muggle

Title: Chaos:Destruction: My work is done here
    Author: TheBonnie
    Rating: K
    Genre: timetravel
    Pairing: is postHBP, but I don't think he gets back with ginny (no pas made)
    Summary: Pre7thyear, Harry has a visitor when he gets out of the shower who sends him back in time to his third year!He's 13 again, Can he change the future, save three lives, and defeat Voldemort? We'll see!
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2908854/1/

thought I'd put it here, because seeing the numbers of reviews it's got it's not read much,( and I want updates)

2. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

This start is OK.

It's just that... eh, you DO realise that this will be eventually be Sirius/Snape slash, right? Coz that's what Harry requested from Cupid in chapter 1. It's still good enough story for now, I'm just giving a fair warning.

3. schoutje

schoutje Muggle

from my opinion this is a harry-centric fic, so I don't think we get al the sickly stuff. And knowing both charactrics I doubt we get fluf between those two.
    so I think I can stomach it, may be funny tough, those two together.

4. Patrik f

Patrik f Guest

As long as there isent any fluffy Sirius/Snape so can this story be great... also if he could snap Ginny out of her stalking and leave him alone would it be great :)

5. tridentwatch

tridentwatch Looked into the void

err Slash? Isn't anyone mildly disgusted by it? No offence to the homos but... :puke:

6. Mrriddler

Mrriddler High Inquisitor

Somewhere high, somewhere low and somewhere in bet
    Sirius/Snape?! That's worth a good laugh. Well, as long as it's not with Harry or the main plot of the story.

7. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

By Sirius/Snape fluff, yes... Because it proves the sheer idiocy of some people.

Of homosexuality? No. I can say that I am not. Why? Are you?

8. Niffler Lord

Niffler Lord Headmaster

Sirus/Snape..... hmmm it would be funny if they were only compled to make fluffy comments to each other randomly.... nothing more. Of course they would then proceed to wash their mouths with the strongest cleaning fluids around.

Sirus: Look you snarky-assed oversided fruit bat...

Snape: Enough you mangy mutt.... do you know your eyes glow when you are angry?

Sirus: What???

Snape: What??? I didn't say that!!!

9. Patrik f

Patrik f Guest

:D
    Random fluffy comments rule!

Also I have a question, will he be totally messing up the timeline or trying to keep things happening like they did as much as possible?

10. tridentwatch

tridentwatch Looked into the void

Mildly due to my over active imagination *shudders*

But I have got nothing against gay people. Its none of my business.

11. Vassago

Vassago First Year

Alot of great stories are slash, I just read over it, cuz im more interested in the story than to just abandon it because it's harry/voldemort or something.

I'm just saying, try stories first, before you blow them because it's slash and miss some great stories...

12. SLASH SUCKS

SLASH SUCKS Backtraced

I don't blow stories especially slash ones. The reason it has low reviews is because IT IS SLASH, I have no problem with people who like slash or whatever , but for me its too out of character to have homosexual relationships. Honestly a Snape/Sirus ship is just too unbelievable for me.

13. SuBzEr0

SuBzEr0 First Year

I dont mind the slash as long as it isnt slash smut that makes me gag

14. Raijin

Raijin Slug Club Member

slash is fine as long as its believable and the smut and overly fluffy parts are okay as long as they are easily avoided meaning that they dont contain key parts of the story.

15. Randeemy

Randeemy Headmaster DLP Supporter

HP and the Marcello school is an example. There are two OC's who are gay. There is no problem reading that for, In fact in that particular fic, I found their banter rather amusing, but when it takes a Canon character and rips it from canon, I just dont bother to read. Similar to why I dont much like overly manipulative!Dumbledore or Harem!Harry fics

16. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I read a story where Seamus was gay and kept trying to hit on Harry. Had Hermione bashing and a dominatrix!winky as well... What the hell was I on at the time? It was mostly just to freak Herman out though.

17. SLASH SUCKS

SLASH SUCKS Backtraced

The story was by Fangalla Marie and it was a parody making fun of Cliche Azkiban Harry is inocent stories. I thought it was quite funny a year or so ago when I was reading it. I don't know if it was finished, but if you're bored its worth a quick read through.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2205019/15/

18. doc_gerbil

doc_gerbil Sixth Year

seems fine. sirius snape grossed me out, but meh, i can live with it. might have to do some drugs or drink some alcohol but i am willing to make that sacrifice. btw, can anyone tell me if you can be driven insane by hiccups (Sp?). i have had them for about an hour and am slowly losing the remaining sanioty i posses. I CANT FUNCTION.

19. Athenia

Athenia Groundskeeper

I wasn't sure if the author was stilling doing this. When the new chapter (3) was put up, the specific names where taken out.

20. I happen to really like this fic. Slash and the like do not really bother me that much, as long as it's well written.