1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Citizen Sim going strong

Discussion in 'Flash and Spam Games' started by darkfire.hunter, Mar 5, 2014.

?

I......

1. have played and liked.

20.0%
  2. have played and hated.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. am going to try.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. wasted my valuable time reading this.

80.0%
  1. darkfire.hunter

darkfire.hunter Squib

After almost seven years of up time eRepublik is still going strong. This citizen Sim has a wide following and an addictive challenge. Can you help make your nation strong? Will you fight wars to gain your country land? Will you become a politician and twist your words to rise to the top as president of your country or play the market and make yourself rich? Do you want to become a journalist and share your views with the world? In eRepublik you can do all that and more. We are an active community that has many programs to help new players when they start.
    Join eRepublik today.
    For any who join here is a link to the US Department of Interior's programs, if you choose another country I'm sure they also have programs to help new players and a quick google search will probably turn up some. Here is another helpful link to the eUS Department of Education newspaper which helps explain various concepts in the game to new and returning players.

So now that that is out of the way time to give my opinion of the game. I like it. There, short and to the point. It's a fun time killer that has a large and interesting community.