1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Contagion, a spliced scenes web series.

Discussion in 'The Humor Mill' started by Bukay, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Bukay

Bukay Professor DLP Supporter

What if all your favorite characters existed in the same universe? How would things be different? What if Movie events had repercussions across various television shows? If Jack Bauer was trying to solve a string of unsolved murders across the country, would he employ the use of CTU or would he also enlist the help of 2 former FBI agents named Mulder and Scully? What if Blade, the ultimate vampire hunter found out about the existence of a small group of vampires residing in Washington called the Cullens? What if the Zombie virus featured in Resident Evil were to actually happen...would the Winchester brothers from Supernatural assist in stopping the plague before its too late?

The possibilities of these events occurring will be explored in the new web series:

CONTAGION

Blade vs Twilight

Need I say more :)

2. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

Heh. Not bad at all, kinda. Off to a good start with Blade offing Edward, though I think he forgot to kill the chick played by the chick who can't really act all that well...