1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Diablo 3 PS4

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Gengar, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Okay, I've been bitten by the bug again...

This is my first experience with the console version, and to my surprise, everything translates smoothly and as faithfully as possible.

What I'm really posting about though is the console exclusive features. More specifically, enemies drop 'gifts' for people on your friends list which you can send and receive. I've already sent one to some random I had on my list since AC4 and received one.

It was a legendary.

Pretty awesome! lol

There's also a 'nemesis' system that transports super enemies into your game if they killed someone on your friends list in their game.

Basically, add me on PSN if you're playing this game. I wouldn't mind experiencing more of this and playing with others.

psnID: Fettucini

2. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

Unfortunately, Walmart decided to be a dick and wouldn't let me do an in-store pickup for my pre-order. I won't have my copy until Thursday.

Still, sounds fairly sweet and I can't wait.

3. Averis

Averis Don of Delivery ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Next on my games to get list. I'm slowly working my way through Wolfenstein and, to a lesser extent, Watchdogs. Thoroughly rec the first one.

4. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

Finally got my copy. Pretty awesome so far, tho I just started. Crusaders are pretty kickass.

PSN ID: Grimlock_delta

5. Gengar

High Score:
    Hah, seems everyone is playing crusader. It was between that and Monk for me. Played the rest - extensively - on PC.

Except for Barb. Yawn.

6. TSN

TSN Auror

Lol guys, why not mages?

---------- Post automerged at 11:59 ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 ----------

TSNLollipops is my PSN handle name. Should have it later this afternoon. Because i got to go buy a new subscription for PSN+.

7. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

PS+ is really only necessary to play over a network, apparently. I honestly don't care about it that much. You can still get and receive gifts (I sent one to Hugplx, earlier) and get Nemesis kills, etc.

Just finished up Act 2. Wonder if I'll keep up the pace of an Act Per Day? Though honestly, it's probably just because I'm playing on normal, to get through the story. I'll probably play on Hard or something for my Demon Hunter or Wizard.

8. Gengar

High Score:
    No point in playing on norm. Too easy. I say that because expert/ master gives SO much more xp.

I haven't played for a few days though. Got inFamous First Light and wanna plat it. Not far now.

9. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

Meh, the main reason I play games is for the story. I'll probably go for a harder difficulty once I start out a new character.