1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Downloaded Movies Disappeared from Flixster

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Peace, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Peace

Peace High Inquisitor

So, before heading overseas I downloaded a bunch of movies onto my laptop using ultraviolet tickets. I just opened Flixster and all of the downloads are gone. The movies are still there but it's saying that they haven't been downloaded.

I figure there's nothing that can be done to fix this beyond downloading the movies again but does anyone have an explanation for why it happened?

2. yak

yak Moderator DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I'm can't help directly, but there is a lot of info about Flixster issues if you google for them. This thread contained some interesting info: http://www.videograbber.net/forum/download-movies-from-flixster-t1046.html

Apparently you can redeem your Flixster films to iTunes by submitting a ticket to Flixster's online support. And there's some discussion on where the Flixster movie files are stored on your hdd. You may as well check and see if you can find those files so that you know if you've got them saved.

Unless I'm misreading something, the Flixster Desktop Player needs a 64-bit processor, so make sure that your system is compatible.

Best of luck with it.