1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Drabbles to Undermine Tropes

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Taure, May 8, 2020.

1. RandyRanderson

RandyRanderson First Year

"Harry!"

Harry stopped and turned around, eyes narrowing in caution. Harry saw Draco Malfoy furiously running at him, pushing through the crowds in Diagon Alley, with his parents running to catch up.

"I'm in heat and I need to impregnate you, you're my omega!"

"I'm sorry, Malfoy, what?" Harry asked.

"You're my omega, Harry! I figured it out when I was thinking about you last weekend!" Draco replied, smiling.

Harry shuddered as the meaning struck him. "I'm sorry, are you trying to tell me you're attracted to me?"

"It's more than that, obviously," Draco said before he launched into an explanation of Alphas, Betas, and Omegas.

Harry's mouth widened and began to look around for a way out. Trouble always did seem to find him. He saw Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy catch up with Draco. Harry grew a bit confused when he saw them whisper at each other with panicked expressions.

"Lucius, have you been forgetting the silencing charms when we roleplay?"

"Maybe? Why didn't he tell us about it? Does he think we really mean what we act?"

"I think it's worse that that, he's found our roleplaying diaries if his comments on other alphas are any indication."

"Fuck," Lucius summarized succinctly.

"Submit Potter!"

Apologies if this doesn't fit the purpose of the thread.