1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Dreaming of Sunshine by Silver Queen - T - Naruto

Discussion in 'Naruto' started by Moridin, Jul 1, 2012.

1. gamarad

gamarad Fourth Year

Sasuke and Shikako finished their part in the project to reinstate the police force and reform the education system, became Jonin, started doing smaller missions, and now Shikako is staring a mission to attack Hidden Sound bases all in this chapter. The pacing is pretty slow if you read one chapter at a time but to say that the plot isn't advancing isn't true.

2. Crash

Crash Fourth Year

@gamarad tbh this is true, well said. I'm just finding it to have become super boring with the pacing.

3. Dresden11

Dresden11 Fifth Year

This fic, to me, didn't even take off until Naruto left. Once Silver Queen finally stopped having the plot deal so much with Naruto and his 'specialness', she was able to open up this fic and really worldbuild. Shikako was able to come into her own and become the real main character where before Naruto took up much of that space. So chapters like this and many other focusing on Shikako's life as a whole might not have much plot advancement, but that is just fine to me. I am dreading the day when Naruto comes back and canon kicks back in. That is why I hope she embraces a full on ninja war which will blow any canon out of the water completely.

4. Xion

Xion Robot Overlord Admin

Dreaming of Sunshine has been updated with a new chapter.

Story Stats
    Chapters: 151
    Words: 716,464
    Updated: 2019-03-28 07:40:16 UTC
    Published: 2011-09-03 01:45:42 UTC
    Previously updated: about 2 months ago

Brought to you by Scryer story thread updates.