1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

hand of blood rewrite = DLP's help

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Xanatos, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

Right, some of you may know that i wrote a fan fic called Harry Potter and the Hand Of Blood, needless to say, it didnt go far, with me losing an interest in writing and FF.net,

But i have decided to restart and am going to keep the original storyline except for one thing, which i am very pleased for thinking about....

Now, most fanfics that make harry become darker/ more powerful / cooler / the most awesome kick ass hawt guy who loves ginny more than anything (excuse me while i puke) due to a spirit being inside him make it an 1000 year old dragon/ an heir, and harry seems to have loads of interesting convos with them.......in his head.

Well this idea came to me, what if the spirit that took over harry was harry?

What if, an AU harry had become the Voldie of that universe, and was tired of being evil, tired of his followers, tired of what he had become because of his relentless quest to be immortal, and also with that Universes equivalent to HP hunting him down, the Dark Lord desides he wants to change it all

So stealing an experimental Time turner from the ministry, the evil harry tries to return to his 6th year at hogwarts, but actually becomes our cannon harry, to an extent

This harry is not going to be having long chats with harry inside his head.... or any chats for that matter, he is simply going to influence harry and add some personality traits to him, and also some power. But, this is not super!harry, the dark lord realising that a 6th year's body aint going to be able to take all his power, but harry will get a boost

So, if you find faults, think its crap, want to add stuff, or jst give ur opinion, because its u guys i want to read my story, and i'd rather have ur advice/backing before going out there to battle the SLASHOLE that is FF.net
    cheers

2. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

I'd prefer for him to hear the voice in his head. Should be more interesting than just giving Harry powers, if you wanted that, you could have gone for simple Harry waking up on his 16th birthday and realizing that he's god...

Even better, have evil Harry take over completely, with the old Harry's memories just a voice in his head. Than good Harry could be like a spiriutual guide to the evil Harry, helping him overcome his addiction to the dark arts or something...

Great idea, BTW...

3. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

Cheers, i thought of it on my paper round, its a shit "job" but lets me think about things

I also had the idea that evil harry comes to dursleys, is in shock when he sees 'himself' and then AK's him, not being registered in this uni gets away with it, and takes over from Harry, would also be kinda cool,

im gonna wait to get more opinions and then decide, but im probs gonna go for spirit

4. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

by power do you mean evil!harry is gonna give some power to harry?na. Make it like a magical ability but nothing more. just have the evil!harry voice advice harry on what to do to inhance his power and gain magical abilitys. Do the green goblin thing..when harry looks in the mirror the see and overlay of Evil!harry ontop of himself...sometimes.

5. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

Good idea, green goblin thing sounds cool

I was gonna make him have a special ability anyway, but i'l keep that on the DL atm

Also, pairings are gonna be Harry/Blaize, Harry/Tonks and of course Harry/Bella, but i dont think im gonna inclue narc in this fic, although that may change, depending on how i feel

Also, the trio are gonna break apart, Harry is not gonna wanna be hanging with those losers for much longer :)

6. DGD

DGD Headmaster

I don't have a problem with Harry sleeping around, but I hope it wont be a harem. Beacase unless their done really well, they bother me for some reason. :?

7. arkeus

arkeus Seventh Year

The idea looks good. Too bad that harry, like usual when in an independant harry story, will abandon his "friends". I understand your motivation, but did you think of harry having at least some light sided friends (susan bones, for exemple) in order to keep him stable. After all, future!harry knows how easy it is to become corrupted, so he wants some failsafe. and a good friend is such a failsafe. Too bad you don't like my favorites characters (hermione, remus...).

8. Amerision

Amerision Galactic Sheep Emperor DLP Supporter

Just integrate the the two Harrys, with conflicting thoughts.

9. Myst

Myst Headmaster

It would be pretty humorous if they talked.

10. Cupspeaker

Cupspeaker Looked into the void

Harry waking up one day and realizes he is god? Wtf? How bout Harry goes insane and \"thinks\" he is god. Other people try to help him but he waves them off. He is god after all.

11. DGD

DGD Headmaster

arkeus, I really don't know what to say.

Are you brainless? Four months. Four.

You've been here long enough, and should have read the rules by now.

What the FUCK? You would have had to go back at-least a couple pages just to find this thread. What's going though your head when bump something fucking four months old.

You've seen the smacks given for two-three week bumps. This had to be intentional, right? Seriously, how do you resurrect something this old without realizing it?

Look at the date of the post before yours before posting, another bump of this size will result in a warning.

12. Amerision

Amerision Galactic Sheep Emperor DLP Supporter

^too true.

By the way, DGD, how does your post count stay fixed at 999?

13. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

Yeah, incase anyone didnt realise, this is dead

considering writhing a new fic anyhoo, but this died when i realised how hard fifth year at school was, so, now that i've done my exams, so just lock this thread (deleat)