1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Harry Potter and the Tainting of a Soul by ixazncha0sxi - M

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by ixazncha0six, Apr 12, 2006.

?

What do you think? (Please be honest)

1. Good

88.1%
  2. Decent

5.1%
  3. Bad

6.8%
  1. ixazncha0six

ixazncha0six Raptured to Hell

Title: Harry Potter and the Tainting of a Soul
    Author: ixazncha0sxi
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2888332/1/
    Rating: M
    Pairings:None but there might be much later

Summary: When Harry fought Quirrell for the Stone what if something unexpected happened. Instead of Voldemort escaping from Quirrell's body, he ends up in the place he least expected. Dark!Harry Powerfulbutnotsuper!Harry.

Hello this is my first fanfic posted on ff.net. Harry and Voldemort are basically stuck together for a while. They hate each other but they need each other to survive basically. This story follows canon for just 2nd year when something unexpected happends.

2. daterza

daterza First Year

so far I think it has some potential to be good. I think the fic has some potential.

3. Promios

Promios Fourth Year

I LOVED it :magic: Certainly has potential.
    If you add a pairing, please not hhr. I hate Hermione more then Ginny.
    But you do as you wish, and I dont think it is going to be hhr.

4. ixazncha0six

It won't be h/hr because there will because Harry will still be friends with Ron and Hermione but they gradually drift apart. Expect a more unique pairing if i do have one.

5. Lord Osiris

Lord Osiris Auror

Yeh pretty good thing you got going on here give me a bit more i think i could really get stuck in to it. more for the unique pairing, oh maybe some Herman/Weasel bashing as well?

6. Tobang

Tobang Fourth Year

I had one thing in this story that I just couldn’t believe. One second Harry and Voldemort are trying to kill each other the next Voldemort is agreeing to working with Harry. I thought of a quick little plot device to make it all a little more believable. Have Voldemort unknowingly cast a complacency charm or something like that on Harry not knowing that it will also effect him…. then talk a bit then have Voldemort cast the Crucico and realize is mistake…but not care. (the complacency charm taking effect)

Other wise I liked the story, keep it up.

7. ixazncha0six

Yeah, I know that they agreed to help each other to cooperate to fast but think abou it this way. Voldemort is a TRUE Slytherin and as a slytherin he would know that to survive he would have to cooperate with his greatest opponent. Voldemort will make Harry strong enough so he could survive in the wizarding world but at the same time he is trying to make Harry easy to defeat when he comes to power. Harry knows that they are stuck together but when he has a chance to betray Voldemort he will.

They hate each other to death but they know if one of them dies then they both die. About Ron/Herman bashing I am deciding if I will have any. If i do have any it will be very small and they will play a small role in the story. I plan on having them drift apart and stop being friends eventually but they won't hate each other since Harry will become to mature for Ron and Hermione.

8. sirius009

sirius009 Minister of Magic

is it going to be evil harry or just dark harry..

9. ixazncha0six

I don't know Harry will definitly not be a Goody 2shoes Gryff but I don't know if he will become evil or dark. I know one thing he will never join Voldemort if he turns evil.

10. ixazncha0six

I'm nearly done with my 2nd chapter and I'm sending it to my beta,

11. ixazncha0six

I have updated this story. This is a shopping trip thing (don't worry no cliches or uber items ok?)

12. Promios

Promios Fourth Year

Very good chapter! Nemisis is betaing rather slow, huh? Not that I could do it better, but its sloow.

Good thing that he got new clothes, I REALLY hate when have those handmedowns. Good thing that he didnt buy buy dark arts, that would be a rather stupid move from Lord Voldemort..

Hope you update soon.

13. ixazncha0six

Yeah he is betaing pretty slow but its fine. Who do you guys think Harry should befriend in school? Leave feedback pls.

14. Promios

Promios Fourth Year

I think he should befriend Slytherins. Like Blaise Zabini(Will it be Fem!Blaise?) and some Slytherin OC's. But not Malfoy, he is just stupid.

Not Neville, and dont make Neville powerful, I hate that so much.

15. ixazncha0six

No it will not be Fem!Blaise but he will befriend him, Theodore Nott and eventually Daphne Greengrass. To many people will be bitching about a Fem!Blaise.

16. ulkser

ulkser Groundskeeper

i agree that you should make harry befriend with slytherins but not with malfoy, crabbe and goyle.

also i hate the fics in which neville is powerful. he is a weakling and must remain like that. it will be rather good if harry makes fun of neville.

nott, daphne, millicent, blaise are the ones that come to my mind for now.
    may be you could add pansy into the group but i dunno. it would be nice if you add a few ravenclaws.

17. ixazncha0six

Harry wil remain in good terms with mudblood and weasel but not friends. Harry will be friends with mostly Slytherins (not malfroy and the cronies) he will also be friends with some ravenclaws.

18. ixazncha0six

I'm looking for a temporary Beta, since it seems like Nemesis Black is busy or tired at the time ok.

19. ixazncha0six

Mods:Sorry for triple`posting but nobody has posted in the last 6 hours.

I have uploaded my new chapter and it is shorter. Tell me if you want shorter chapters but it updates faster or longer chapters but it updates slower. Next chapter is Harry is brought to a new for home (Not Weasleys)

20. Patrik f

Patrik f Guest

I love how Voldemort and Harry are forced to work together and how Voldemort is slowly corrupting him.

Is Voldemort manipulating Harry into eventually becoming a Death Eater or even his Heir?

Also I would like longer chapters even if that means slower updates.