1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Harry/tonks fic search

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by darthme1011, Apr 26, 2012.

1. darthme1011

darthme1011 Muggle

i have chapter 12 saved on word but nothing else and no clue of the name of author thank you for the help

hears the start
    Chapter 12- Nightmares

Tonks was asleep when she felt Dumbledore’s Patronus woke her up.

“EMERGENCEY. ORDER MEETING. ALL WHO CAN ATTENT PLEASE COME TO THE HEADMASTER’S OFFICE IMMEDIATELY.”

She quickly got up, sprinted to Dumbledore’s office, said the password, and ran up the stairs. She looked around there were a lot of frightened looking faces. She saw Molly and Arthur Weasley, Remus, Snape, McGonagall, Shacklebolt, as well as some other members.

“What’s going on?” She asked.

Several members shrugged. McGonagall finally said, “We must wait for the headmaster. He’s questioning Harry.”

“Harry? Wait Harry’s back? What does he have to do with this?” Tonks asked quickly.
    And here the end of the chapter

“HAHA Potter are you fucking kidding me that kid hates you, every ten seconds at diner he gave you death glares not to mention the fact that he doesn’t even respect you as a professor. Severus told me about your duel with him. Some friend he insults you, demeans you in front of your class, and then knocks you unconscious. Face it you’re alone TONKS. YOU. ARE. ALONE! Now are you going to help me relax or do I have to leave you too!”

Tonks looked stricken and a wave of depression struck her all at once. He was right she was alone, Remus hasn’t talked to her once when they weren’t in an order meeting or planning a class. He probably blames me for Harry starting to turn dark. I wonder if Dumbledore told him what happened. He probably did that’s why he doesn’t talk to me anymore he knows the truth. He probably hates me for what I said about his best friend and he’s Harry’s legal guardian I bet he won’t speak to me ever again. Oh my God I am alone what am I going to do…

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

She felt her head start to throb as Alan hit her a few more times I want an answer now Tonks or I’ll walk out that door right now!

“O-ok, please stay I don’t want to be alone.” Tonks said weakly tears now streaming down her face.

“Good,” McDougal said as he dropped his pants and sat down on the couch. “Fix yourself up won’t you Tonks I mean you are a metamorphmagus.”

Tonks looked in the mirror at the red marks over her face. She closed her eyes and the next second they were gone. She then walked over to Alan who was removing his boxers. She let herself fall between his legs and with one last pleading look up at Alan, she closed her eyes wishing her life was a nightmare she could wake up from.

A/N Don’t forget to leave a review please. Also we find out more about McDougal (How he knows about the order, etc) and Tonks in future chapters.

2. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Do.

Not.

Want.

3. Averis

Averis Don of Delivery ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Slap yourself. If that doesn't work, consult a bridge; when the bridge asks you to leap, consult the street far below.

4. Thaumologist

Thaumologist Fifth Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Have you heard of google?

You have text, from the chapter, and obviously also access to the net.

The second result on looking up ' "chapter 12 nightmares" harry potter tonks '.

But it's barely readable. The author has written much better stuff since then.

5. Mage

Mage Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

I would guess that this is it. Why you want to find it I have no idea. Took me 5 seconds to copy the first part of the story and then find it.

Interestingly enough though, it doesn't all appear to match, and it says the author is pureb99 (Santi) Make of it what you will.

Edit: Ninjaed

6. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I went and found this piece of shit for you because I'm nice. Harry Potter and the Rise of Darkness by pureb99.

FYI, I found it with a first try cursory google search with the terms 'tonks alan chapter 12 nightmares'.

Pro-tip: Use google.

WTB thread lock.

edit: ninja'd... by two people... at the exact same time.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  7. Jormungandr

Jormungandr Prisoner

Pureb99? Isn't that Santi?

8. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Yeah, bro, elvin) just said that.

9. Jormungandr

Jormungandr Prisoner

Damn, I need to wake the fuck up. :facepalm

10. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

We all have boggarts in our closet from way back when but damn I remember how bad this was.

That's why The Boy Who Lived surprised me so much when he first posted it. I suppose the moral of the story is people can increase their ability further than you would give them credit for.

11. Anarchy

Anarchy Half-Blood Prince DLP Supporter

His writing style hasn't changed at all. He just finally found a cliche he could successfully turn on its head and get enough exposure to reach 9001 reviews. Also, beta teams.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  12. Jormungandr

Jormungandr Prisoner

Actually, compared to his earlier works, Santi's technical writing and his style have improved dramatically.

13. Trig

Trig Unspeakable

This.

Shezza's Future Remapped.

Don't get me wrong, I actually like the plot and this is leagues better than anything I could ever produce, but compared to the Denarian series?

14. Sauce Bauss

Sauce Bauss Second Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm kind of glad this was found. It was a bit of a guilty pleasure and I did like to go back and read certain scenes every now and then.

15. Andro

Andro Master of Death DLP Supporter

Everyone has to go through a rough patch before they get good.

16. Sauce Bauss

Sauce Bauss Second Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Oh god, Tonkie and body shots. I'd forgotten the nickname.

17. Jormungandr

Jormungandr Prisoner

You know, the words body-shot, metamorphmagus, and Tonks sound fucking awesome, when put together.