1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

How would you have written the Fantastic Beasts movies?

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Skeletaure, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Download

Download Auror ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Eh, it was more in the sense that Grindelwald's radicalism spurs on Voldemort's followers. Grindelwald isn't communist, but he does have new ideas that the old guard don't like, in the same way communists had new ideas the old guard hated.
    --- Post automerged ---
    It's why I put quotations marks around communist.

2. Scarat

Scarat Fourth Year

High Score:
    Not just this, but he's also a powerful wizard overall.

Edit: Newt was actually one of my favorite part about the movies. The type of MC in the OP doesn't really interest me as much with Newt being a possibility.

3. Vulcan

Vulcan Groundskeeper

1. Kill Credence in the first movie.
    2. Make the second movie centered on the secret war of Grindewald's forces with anti-Grindewald resistance (predecessor to the Order of Phoenix).
    3. No Yusuf Kama! For a perfectly forgettable character, his subplot takes too much screen time.
    4. Queenie doesn't feed Jacob love potion. You don't need to be a Legilemencer to realize how it ends once he is no longer affected.
    5. Queenie is forced to join Grindewald only under the threat to Jacob's life. The 'good' characters don't know and presume she is really on his side.
    6. Make the election of Supreme Leader the real election, without magical beasts involved. Grindewald doesn't enter his name; one of the candidates is his puppet.