1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Hunger Games fics

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Child of the Moon, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Child of the Moon

Child of the Moon First Year

I watched the Hunger Games: Catching Fire yesterday and I want to get back to the hunger games universe, but I don't want to read the books again. are there any really good fanfictions? doesn't matter if it's a crossover.

2. Sn0rkack

Sn0rkack Professor

Good luck with that, most are those modern times high-scool/college AU stories

3. sage1000

sage1000 Fourth Year

These 3 are the good ones I found when I went searching for it last year.

How Rue Became the Mockingjay By: aimmyarrowshigh She's teamed up with the little girl instead of the boy who loves her. Katniss Everdeen and the girl from Eleven are ruining their best-laid plans. So, "Caesar," they say, "Announce the change." -This is an alternate chronology for The Hunger Games.

Twenty Four Victors, Twenty Four Tributes
    By: aimmyarrowshigh "Twenty-Four Victors, Twenty-Four Tributes: Meet Your Quarter Quell Contestants." This is how they survived and why they died.

Samson and Delilah By: Missi Marie AU. Peeta is picked for the Reaping. His fellow tribute, Madge. Their mentors, Haymitch Abernathy... and Katniss Everdeen, the only female Victor from District 12.