1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Isis' Bane by althor42 - T - Stargate

Discussion in 'The Alternates' started by The Lord of Chaos, May 22, 2009.

1. Jigokuno

Jigokuno Seventh Year

Agree with you totally here. I started to like the cowboy shoot from the hips Harry flying around in space but the author had a terrible time portraying it and in the end his version of events for the space version didn't go as I envisioned. His story with Jack as Harry's dad is going very well especially for a new author and he is updating at a good pace.

7/10 for Jack as Harry's father story

4/10 on space Harry story.

The authors basic uncomplicated way of telling stuff is very nice. Most rookie authors try to go balls to the wall adding everything that comes to mind to a story and you have to burst their ego before they write a good story. This author hasn't taken any risks until he gains more experience as a author.

I love the Goa'uld memories thing Harry has going on. It is a kinda interesting way to make him more mature for his age. Loads better then most authors usually do so he gets auto kudos their.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009