1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Legacy Undone by LD 1449 - T [Naruto]

Discussion in 'Naruto' started by Zombie, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Xion

Xion Robot Overlord Admin

Legacy Undone has been updated with a new chapter.

Story Stats
    Chapters: 82
    Words: 354,976
    Updated: 2020-10-23 18:32:47 UTC
    Published: 2013-11-10 03:48:05 UTC
    Previously updated: 13 days ago

Brought to you by Scryer story thread updates.

2. Alkaraz

Alkaraz First Year

I’ve really enjoyed this story but the nerfing of Naruto for plot’s sake kinda chaps my ass. Yeah, sure, he’s up against a ton of mooks and 5 S-class Shinobi in Han, Sasori, Deidara, Kurotsuchi, and the missing-nin mercenary boomer, but this Naruto has fucking Mokuton, and Sage mode with Ma and Pa on his shoulders ala Jiraiya. Jiraiya who would’ve probably beaten Pain if he knew the secrets to the Paths faster. Yet, he’s still clearly getting his cheeks clapped and apparently passing out and getting kidnapped.

Even without the Kyuubi, canon wise his chakra levels should be to the point where the answer of how much he has is simply, “Yes.” If ya didn’t want the guy being capable of yeeting people, perhaps don’t fucking give him two of the most BS abilities in the lore! I’m ranting, but fuck. This story has a lot I like, but if this shit keeps going I might finally check out.

3. GravityAP

GravityAP Squib

That's a fair opinion to have but I think if Kurotsuchi had participated in the fight he gets rolled because she wasn't attacking him during that 5v1 and if she hadn't saved Deidara he rolls the remaining combatants because he had them all on the ropes until his rhythm got messed up by that explosion. He was walking on a razers edge in the fight where if he fucks up once he was screwed and he did. I do agree with what you're saying to a certain extent though, rasenshuriken is still broken as shit and he didn't use it like at all.

I think the students plus itachi if she gets there in time will come and clutch the save for him though, the story supposedly only has a couple chapters left and I don't see how it ends that quickly if he's captured unless the mf adds another time skip.

So I was reading the comments and I saw some dude posting a theory about how Tobi might be Jiraiya, I think it would be an interesting twist while also removing the broken piece of shit the author hyped Obito up to be in the prologue. What's anyone else think about that one?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020