1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Lich Harry Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by phoenix_rage, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Heather_Sinclair

Heather_Sinclair Chief Warlock

/Heather Sticks her six foot quarterstaff into the black hole on the wall.

/DM (roles dice) Okay. Nothing happens.

/Heather Sighs and pulls her quarterstaff back out.

/DM Okay. You pull your four foot quarterstaff back out.

/Heather Wait. What?

Okay, maybe Harry running through the Tomb of Horrors might be cool.

Lame.

And you've hit on a nerve here. One does not Imperio anyone, nor does one AK, Avada, Avada Kedavra or any other any other lame nickname one can think of. Try this:

"They could use the Imperius Curse on Vernon." or
    "They could subject Vernon to the Imperius Curse."

Wut? This made no sense. Actually the rest of the post made no sense. Sweetie, throwing random thoughts out at DLP is not a wise idea. You could get pedo raped... badly. Lurk moar.

2. Hoshiakari

Hoshiakari Second Year

Well, I will take any suggestions about my use of English language in my posts because English is not my first language. So thanks.

I believe that my idea is not that random because it is about one possibility of Harry becoming Lich (arcane one). And well if someone wants to use this idea than he could use another way for DE to kidnap HP :).

I tried to circumvent impenetrable blood wards but I will be the first to admit that Imperius on Vernon should not work in canon universe (probably).

For 3 soul parts I do not believe that lesser than a weakest ghost Voldemort could animate body of his equal by himself.

3. Heather_Sinclair

Heather_Sinclair Chief Warlock

YW

Sweetie, it's not the idea that is random it's the structure of the sentence. It makes no sense.

/facepalm (sigh) Why do I bother?

Canon= 1/7 of Voldemort's soul was good enough to inhabit a body, control it, use magic, etc. Why would you need 3/7? Your idea would work simply by killing Harry's soul.

Keep ideas simple and easily explained. There's no need to improve!canon where it is not needed.