1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Harry potter fic

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by potter231, Feb 17, 2023.

1. potter231

potter231 Muggle

Looking for a Harry potter fanfiction what I Rember is that. there where 3 stories the first one Harry did not. go to Hogwarts. instand he did not know about magic he was kill by his uncle who was drive drunk harry was sent to the lost city of Atlantis. before it sunk and was relate to the royal family Harry was able to summon both the gods of light and dark the sec fic Harry and his Girlfriend/finance/wife are sent to Harry's parents timeline when they were at Hogwarts, I'm not sure what year. the final fic Harry and his Girlfriend/finance/wife are sent to the Courant year. the gods raise Atlantis. from the ocean harry trains in the dark realm to be able to kill Lord Voldemort Harry and his wife become the gods of balance I think at the end all three were complete they were on fanfiction and in English also in the second fic harry was sent there for a year to learn potions

Last edited: Feb 18, 2023
  2. Silirt

Silirt Chief Warlock DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

Was this on ffn or ao3? Was it complete? What language? These kinds of thing can narrow it down a lot.

3. Goten Askil

Goten Askil Groundskeeper

4. potter231

potter231 Muggle