1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a story where Harry is the sole 'proper' wizard in Space

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by LouisDabout, Jan 20, 2019.

1. LouisDabout

LouisDabout Squib

Hey guys, like the title says I'm looking for a specific story, I didn't like how it was presented, Harry was this horrible rapist. However, I actually genuinely appreciated the world created by the author around it. So fast forward a few years and I excised the name of the author on FF.net and the title of the story but even now and this clearly shows how well done the world building was I can recall the broad strokes of its setting, so I decided I'd come hunting for it and hell maybe I'll give that awesome world a new license.

So the story and what it's like. This is what I recall!

Harry Potter goes dark, murdering lots of people and assaulting lots of women till he got trapped in a magic crystal and shot into space. Fast Forward and he's found by a research ship near Jupiter, before they can crack him they're attacked by space pirates.

In the middle of the pirates attack on the ship Harry Potter gets awoken out of the crystal and uses his magic to take over the ship and forcing himself on the lead researcher.

Meanwhile amazing world building happens, there's all these factions fighting each other and awesome spaceship and spacestation concepts and weapons as well as travel. There's a really cool fight where a pirate squadron takes on merc's who hid their ships inside supposed cruise liners.

Please help me find it and we will make it worth the world.

2. Warlocke

Warlocke Fourth Champion

The Star Empire by RahXephon?

3. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Don't worry though, all the rape was edited out!