1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for fics where Harry is at least a straight O student throughout his time at Hogwarts

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Dark Lord Prongsie, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Dark Lord Prongsie

Dark Lord Prongsie First Year

He should be straight, white and male. No slash and No Fem!Harry. Also I'm not asking for him to be a Dumbledore, Grindelwald and Riddle level prodigy, I mean it would be great if you could recommend such a fic but those are rare. I also don't want his personality to be completely altered. Please recommend some fics.

2. Iztiak

Iztiak Prisoner DLP Supporter

Damn, I had a few for you but then I realized Harry’s a gay black woman in all of them.

3. MuggsieToll

MuggsieToll Seventh Year

Did that comic where Harry is Indian and Hermione is Black scare you shitless?

They Shook Hands by Dethryl. Full series re-write that was started in the early 2000's on a Google Group of all things. Currently he is working on the 7th book. Slytherin!Harry, OLevel!Harry, decently written.

4. dudeler

dudeler High Inquisitor

High Score:
    Is this where the Indian harry thing came from? That confused me for some time.

5. Billsmith

Billsmith Muggle

The Boy who lived is one of the only good stories where Harry is not the boy who lived, and Harry is a magical genius in this story.

Better be Slytherin is probably the best Slytherin Harry story in my opinion, and he starts the story with his cannon personality more or less.

What you leave behind is a pretty good AU, and it just a really well written story in general.

None of these stories have gay stuff, and Harry is not gender or race swapped.

6. Harpo the Fool

Harpo the Fool Fourth Year

Saviour of Magic?