1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Master of Death HP Crossovers

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Krieger, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Krieger

Krieger Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

I've been refreshing myself with crossovers from the HP/Dresden section, such as Master of Death, Ice Age, etc. and it has put me in the mood for some more over-powered HP action. A purely guilty-pleasure search.

Dresden seems to be a good fandom for powerful HP crossovers, but what other fandoms have you guys found that, when HP appears, he is usually quite powerful?

Crossovers, alternate realities, etc. They might be summoning the Master of Death, Harry might just appear in a new universe/alternate reality, there is no set format, just not fics where Harry stays where he is and wipes the floor with everyone around him in his reality, rather fics where he does that in someone elses reality.

Just to be clear, Harry retains his power, not just an inner monologue about all he has achieved in his life and then he ventures into this new world and gets whipped like a schoolboy.

2. Corvus Black

Corvus Black Professor

3. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

Here's a Master of Death Harry crossover with Sherlock (BBC). I found it to be an interesting read, though it goes more 'subtle' than 'powerful' due to the nature of the crossover.

It's complete! Yay!

It's also slash. I have no idea why it had to be slash, since it doesn't add anything to it for me, but there you go. Also there's one or two bits that irritated me in it, particularly near the end, but overall it was interesting enough to warrant a mention.

Then again, it's not 'uber powerful' so maybe not.

4. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    You're missing the link, but I'm guessing it's Whispers in Corners by esama. It's a short read but it contains all that you described. I can't remember much that happened in it, but it's decent enough.

5. Vulcan

Vulcan Groundskeeper

A Third Part to the Future by Vimesenthusiast - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9443327/1/A-Third-Path-to-the-Future

6. Hachi

Hachi Death Eater

7. KGB

KGB Headmaster

8. Krieger

Krieger Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Cheers for your recs all, unfortunately I've already read all of them. I kind of figured this would be the case, but I was hoping a gem would show up as they sometime do when you look in these small threads.

Thanks for trying, but if it's been on this site or mentioned in any of the larger threads chances are I've come across it at the least.