1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

META MAFIA - Episode I: Slumber Party || Concluded [FEMME NATION Win]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

This is such a girl's party. Blabbing about boys, cookies and movies while the time is ticking. :p

As no other candidate has presented themselves well, I shall vote.

Elect Gal Pal: Anya

2. Alindrome

Alindrome A bigger, darker mark DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Hmm, I'm not sure how to feel about this big bandwagon on Anya, but I'm a little wary. Cheddar, you voted for her rather out of the blue, and you didn't give a reason. Ashaya followed suit pretty quickly. But why did you choose Anya, Cheddar?

I don't know about choosing Anya. She sort of played up the 'I'm new' card a bit which I know I did a little when I was scum in previous games. And that she mentioned that she would vote for LKnee if she hadn't voted and then calls her scummy-looking in the same post feels really weird.

And LKnee's posts haven't really stood out to me as fishy yet - although she's only posted twice, and that seems a little lurkery.

3. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

I voted for Anya because she neither seemed to want it or to not want it, honestly. Granted it could be some kind of great ploy on her part, but she seemed a safe bet at first blush.

I also needed to vote for someone because if my plans for spending all day today with my mom hadn't fallen through I wouldn't have been back to the forums until it was too late to vote, so I went with it.

4. Lindsey

To be honest, I was just going with the flow as no one has presented themselves and time was beginning to tick away. I am in the middle of studying for finals, so there are long stretches of time I am not near. I rather vote for someone than have it be given away randomly.

I am thinking CheddarTrek seems like a good candidate though as well.

5. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

@Palimdrome: Loool. I'm not really that smart and I was just being cautious since I was suspicious at myself as to why I wanted to vote for Little Knee. I've always found myself pretty easily manipulated so it was more about me questioning my own voting motives. LOL.

Yeah that doesn't make sense. Hahaha.

Can we watch Stargate?!

---------- Post automerged at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

CheddahTrek is a good candidate. I'm gonna keep my vote on her.

6. Ched

:facepalm

But I have no clue what I'm doing, hah!

Keep his purse strings in the hands of someone who isn't quite as much of a n00b as I am, like Anya (who has played on IRC), but preferably not a pro.

Edit: Because I forgot I wasn't supposed to edit, my first paragraph originally included something about naming the Gay BFF 'Edward' and getting screwed over by him b/c I'd have no clue what I was doing. I shortened it as I am in the habit of doing after posting -- my bad.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  7. Little Knee

Little Knee Seventh Year

Hi everyone. Wanna do marathon of all Harry Potter movies? XD XD Seems tensions get higher here. And though it seems that Anya will get the gay BFF, I still don't want to vote for her. Something about her just feels so... fishy. What with her reason for wanted to vote me, and her newbyness.

....no offense, Anya :p

Just finished reading all pages in this thread, I think there is one other candidate better suited for getting the gaypal. Someone who get experience but not a monster (I'm looking at you, Ashaya, Vira, and Palindrome! X\ ). So now...

Elect gaypal vote: CheddarTrek!

PS: bring more chocolate here, Cheddar! XD

---------- Post automerged at 07:25 ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 ----------

PPS: this is my third slumber party. The first one I spend all night watching movies, and the second one I and my friends spend the night by eating chocolates while talking about boys.

so now... Anyone wanna talk about DLP Boys? XD

---------- Post automerged at 07:26 ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 ----------

PPPS: Please don't edit your posts, girls :-(

8. Ched

Not really, all the ones I saw were mediocre at best. Though I suppose if we aren't going to be paying tons of attention to them that'd work.

Get experience? You mean got? Until about 3 days ago I thought the mafia games consisted of people looking for random things hidden around a forum. I'd never even looked at one til I got the PM about this.

I hate all of you.

Apparently Sree is gay. And Zeitgeist. And possibly Taure. I forgot who else.

9. Little Knee

Little Knee Seventh Year

Don't get all angry, plase :-( that's just my mistake in grammar. No, what I mean in experience isn't about mafia games, but about slumber party. You seemed experienced, cheddar, up until I read your post above me - apparently posted seconds right nefore me. I'm sorry :-(

10. Lindsey

We have literally four hours to decide who is going to get galpal. It's time to make up your minds, girls. Time to vote for you think is the best for the job. It's one thing if we don't get a majority, so its assigned randomly... It's a whole another thing if we don't vote.

Even with CheddarTrek being new at this game, I find her very trustworthy. The more Anya starts speaking, the more I do not trust her. She just jumps from topic to topic like she is trying to avoid something.

Rescind vote Gal Pal: Anya

Elect Gal Pal: CheddarTrek

I find the people who don't want the job, are normally the best people for it.

11. insectamantidae

insectamantidae Professor

Elect Galpal: AnyaIf Cheddar doesn't want the role, don't make her take it..

And if no one wants it, I'll take it. Lord knows I could use a hair cut.

12. Ched

Sorry if I seemed angry sweetheart -- I wasn't. I'm just used to surviving by being somewhat confrontational. I wasn't mad or making fun of your grammar, just a bit confused. No need to apologize. :) I'm honored that I seemed experienced!

Er, *pats Little Knee on the head and gives her a cookie*

---------- Post automerged at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Now, let's get down to having a good time! I'll even toss on a couple of the Harry Potter movies -- can we watch 6 & 7 first? I haven't seen those.

13. Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude Fourth Year

Which one? I never did get past season seven of SG1... Or we could watch Doctor Who. I'm always up for that.

As for voting,

Elect Galpal: CheddarTrek

14. 1and1is3

1and1is3 First Year

It holds my interest more than any of the HP movies :/ They weren't really good.

Elect Galpal: Anya

She wants it moar?

/goesaroundstealingcookies

You can bribe me with cookies :D

15. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

We have a galpal for our Gay BFF! Congratulations, Anya. You may now name your Gay BFF whatever you'd like.

Anya: 7
    CheddarTrek, Ashaya, Vira, jadedmutt, LochNess, insectamantidae, 1and1is3
    CheddarTrek: 4
    Anya, Little Knee, Lindsey, Schadenfreude
    7 votes needed to elect a galpal for the Gay BFF

Yet to vote: Gila and Palindrome

Now, a pillow fight is about to begin. Prepare to fling your pillows, as you begin your pillow-lynch.

You have until the end of Day 1 [12:10PM EST on 11 December 2011] to kill somebody.

16. Anya

Yay. I shall name him Calz.

Though now I'm kind of nervous that I'm going to be smothered to death.

17. Zeitgeist

The Gay BFF will now be called "Calz".

Remember, you have 12 hours to lynch somebody in the pillow fight. While Standard votes count immediately, Deadline votes will count only at the very end of Day 1. Hence, if you feel as though you won't be able to make it back to this thread again before the Day ends, cast a Deadline vote.

The correct format is Deadline vote: Player, and Lynch vote: Player for Standard Votes.

7 votes needed to crush somebody with a pillow
    Yet to vote: 1and1is3, Anya (+ Calz the Gay BFF), Ashaya, CheddarTrek, Gila, insectamantidae, jadedmutt, LochNess, Lindsey, Little Knee, Palindrome, Schadenfreude, and Vira

18. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Hmm. I have slight suspicions, but none that I feel especially comfortable smothering with pillows at the moment....

I'll keep checking in, I just slept for like 16 hours, so I'll be here all day.

---------- Post automerged at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

Well, I am going to just throw a vote on someone in the hopes of garnering more conversation. This is also one of the girls I'm mildly suspicious of.

I do wonder if a lynch today is strictly necessary, as it's such a small game.

Anyway, sorry if you're actually a big important town role, 1and1isthree. But, well, I need to vote for someone :S

Deadline vote: 1and1isthree

19. Anya

I really want to go to sleep, and not have to wake up for another 12+ hours. This means that I will sleep through the dead line, so I will vote right now.

Deadline vote: Lindsey. You hurt my feelings. :(

---------- Post automerged at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

Actually I take that back. Since i don't actually have any suspicion other than that you hurt my feelings and that doesn't actually indicate anything.

I'm going to hold off voting on this round until I can get a better feel of everyone.

And since I have Calz I figure it's my duty to make my decision very seriously, and I'm too tired right now to do that.

Rescind vote: Lindsey.

20. Zeitgeist

Now, don't fight. While you conduct your pillow fight to the death, we have a good selection of movies to assuage your boredom in the meantime. We have Mean Girls, Clueless, Heathers, and the all-time favourite: Baz Furrman's Dromeo and Lutriet. Which one would you prefer?

1and1is3: 0 (+1)
    Ashaya [Deadline Vote]
    7 votes needed to crush somebody with a pillow
    Yet to vote: 1and1is3, Anya (+ Calz the Gay BFF), CheddarTrek, Gila, insectamantidae, jadedmutt, LochNess, Lindsey, Little Knee, Palindrome, Schadenfreude, and Vira