1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Miracle by Grunt - T - Fate/Stay Night / Berserk

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, and Comics' started by Knyght, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Knyght

Knyght Alchemist

Title: Miracle
    Author: Grunt
    Rating: T
    Genre: Drama/Supernatural
    Length: 25,836
    Summary: As long as his body can grasp his sword he refuses to fade away. The title of struggler defines his existance. It is time for the black swordsman to enter another war. A war between Masters and Servants. A war for the holy grail.
    Link: FF.net

Guts from Berserk is summoned as Assassin instead of Sasaki Kojirou. Being a big man in black armour with a giant hunk of iron for a sword, he's not someone you'd typically think of as an assassin but he has played the role before. Aside from the story's opening, you won't get much about the world he comes from but all you really need to know about Guts is that he kills monsters with a big sword and has anger issues.

Most of the chapters are just fights, to be honest, with Guts fighting against other Servants until he takes on a bigger role instead of just being stuck defending the temple gate. It also features another rendition Shirou fighting Gilgasm - albeit wielding the Dragon Slayer - but his fights aren't really anything you haven't seen before.

Writing-wise, the author seems allergic to actual paragraphs, rather fond of bold text and the punctuation gets a bit funny towards the end as well.

Still, if you're in the mood to see Guts get his rage on then go for it. I think it's literally the only Berserk fic I've ever read.

3/5