1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

More Cowardly Villain: Pettigrew or Draco Malfoy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ChuckDaTruck, Jan 10, 2006.

?

Who's a Lamer Villain: Draco Malfoy OR Peter Pettigrew

1. DRACO'S LAMER!! He's Done NOTHING BUT WHINE FOR 6 YEARS!!!

97.5%
  2. PETTIGREW IS WORSE! The guy has NO talent and HE LUCKS INTO EVERYTHING!!

2.5%
  1. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

I think Pettigrew the guy spent 12 years as a RAT!!!

He also didn't really KILL ANYBODY!!! He has no plans, he just stumbles onto information and is able to keep a low-profile.

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Charles, please knock off the caps addiction you have in your polls before I come back home to NY to smacketh thee.

(or don't I'm really craving some Coney Island hot dogs after that other poll you bastard I could write off the trip as a biz expense :twisted: )

I'd say Draco sucks more, for the reasons I listed in the other thread.

Draco's been born and bred in a dark arts pureblood house, with assloads of cool stuff and money, and he constantly gets shown up by a half blood who didn't even know magic was real until a few days before he started school. He only grew some sack in HBP I'd imagine due to the following Teflon has gathered.

Peter seems to be at least a semi-capable person to be able to transform, even if he was the worst out of the lot, considering who he was measuring up to he seemed to of been destined to suck no matter what. He's a survivor, although living 12 years as a rat is a massive stretch of reasoning that JKR pushed too far.

3. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

draco is a pussy he talks big but can't do shit...bella trained him and he can't say two word to an old man... peter has balls he did trick that girl and the wizarding world into thinking he was a hero but i don't like pater ether....but i hate draco more

4. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Draco is a bigger pussy. I reckon if Peter had Dumbledore down without a wand he would have finished him.

5. nonjon

nonjon Alumni Retired Staff

Draco can't do anything right. Even be a villain. He's a Darwin award waiting to happen. Wormtail is a sniveling coward, but he *is* highly responsible for resurrecting Voldie, and he did let fly the AK that killed Cedric without hesitation. And it's entirely possible he fooled the Potters, the Order, the Marauders, and Dumbledore. Ferret McPoncy would lose a duel with Alice Longbottom.

One of them is a pampered twit.

The other has an evil Dark Lord certified and approved hand after willingly sacrificing flesh. The twit wouldn't even sacrifice a tube of his hair gel.

This is really no contest.

6. Forfie

Forfie Third Year

I have to say that Peter is a more capable wizard then Draco. If you look at the facts, Draco, to his credit, devised a plan to have Dumbledore assasinated. It worked perfectly till the last part, when Draco was supposed to kill the old man. Beyond that, what else does Draco have to offer? He was born into privledge and had everyone server him. I highly doubt that in his house (mansion, sorry) at the age of 17, he would hover a plate of food to himself when all it takes is a simple word. I know that ability is not the argument here, but it does leave to cowardness when it is lacking.

Peter on the other hand had to live in the shadow of others, and though many think he leached off of them, I believe they excelled him. With out the help of James and Sirius, would Peter have had the drive to become an animgus? I doubt it. Also, during the first war, was Peter ever caught being a spy? Nope, no one [outside of Sirius] suspected him till 12 years after his own death. And Peter is a very capable wizard, even with out his friends, think of it, he used a completely incompatable wand in the 4th book to kill Cedric. Would many people be able to wield the Dark Lord's wand and get it's full effects [desired]?

Peter is braver in my eyes because he had the ability, took all the risks and pushed himself. All Draco did was surprise Harry and fix a cabnit.

7. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

He didnt even really surprise Harry... Harry knew he was up to something all along even if no one else believed him.

8. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

it has to be, by default, pettigrew. I dont see draco as a villian... more a pussy boy wanna be...

9. Nymph

Nymph Second Year

Both of them are pretty low on my list, although Peter is a bit higher than Draco. Peter was able to become an animagus (and lets face it, not many witches/wizards can do that), perform AK, to sacrifice a part of hismself (I would never cut my hand off, it takea a lot of guts to do), and to fool Everyone including Dumbeldore and Marauders. Sure he might've done most of those things out of fear, but he did do them.

As for Draco, well he is just a plain loser. He came from a wealthy, powerful, and rspected family. He thinks that he already has a status, and that he doesn't have to do anything to uphold it. He is a coward without his bodyguards. Hermione, a mudblood, could easily beat him, a pureblood, in a fair fight. Sure he migh've fixed the broken cabinets, but he never finished what he started. He had the perfect opportunity to AK Dumbeldore, but he didn't. He is a coward who can never accomplish anything without guidance

Both of them are blind followers who only do things a) out of fear, or b) to get power.

10. Blackstar

Blackstar Second Year

I'd say that it's a toss up, while Pettigrew did live as a rat for 12 years he did manage to frame Sirius Black and kill 12 muggles in the process

Draco on the other hand had to rely on an oath sworn by Snape to complete his mission although he did do it in slytherin cunning fashion and he gets points for stomping on harry in the train ride, he deserved it

Id have to say that Pettigrew edges it out on cowardly-ness because hes always begging for his damn life even though draco is an ass and much too forward for what a slytherin is supposed to be

11. Cervus

Cervus Raptured to Hell

Pettigrew has shown his worth. He framed Sirius; hid for twelve years from everybody; Located the Dark Lord; killed Cedric; and then went on to resurrect the Dark Lord.

Draco on the other hand spent a full year trying to fix a magical cupboard so he could sneak Death Eaters into Hogwarts. Not only did he bawl like a bitch in a toilet because he didn't think he could do it, but once he had done it he couldn't finish of the plan he had started.

So if you ask me Draco is the lamer of the two.

12. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

After thinking about this I am going to have to say pettigrew.

He sticks around with whoever happens to be the strongest at the moment, and is willing to betray both James, Lily, Sirius, Remus, and Harry; then in Book 3 he betrays Voldemort when he tries to get back in with Sirius, Remus, and Harry in the Shrieking Shack. . .

Basically I agree with Dante when I say betrayal is more cowardly than ignorance.

13. Aba4th

Aba4th First Year

Pettigrew is so lame! At least Malfoy has some sense of loyalty to his father. Pettigrew just rolled over on his friends. He knew they were going to die. What a complete wuss!

14. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

I still say Pettigrew. Malfoy didn't betray anyone. HE may have fucked it up, but he EARNED his fuck-up.

Betraying sucks. Its CRAVEN, Y'ALL!!! :D :D :D :wink:

P.S. Isn't "Craven" a GREAT word? :wink: